H&K❤️

221g for joint sponsor case is not updating islamabad embassy

22 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 hours ago, H&K❤️ said:

Why is oath and fingerprints required? I submitted my documents 5 weeks ago. My case is CR1. What’s your case category and case status? Mine shows refused.

mine shows admin proceasing and oath is for the documents which we submit them that information in it is true

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, H&K❤️ said:

Why is oath and fingerprints required? I submitted my documents 5 weeks ago. My case is CR1. What’s your case category and case status? Mine shows refused.

They didn't kept your passport ?? They gave me 221G they didn't required any doc from us , they didn't kept my passport .. ceac web still showing refused 😭

Timeline
6 hours ago, Saa Isha said:

They didn't kept your passport ?? They gave me 221G they didn't required any doc from us , they didn't kept my passport .. ceac web still showing refused 😭

They kept my husband’s passport and asked for joint sponsor. What’s you visa category? How was the interview? Did the CO say they’re returning to NVC?

Timeline
1 hour ago, H&K❤️ said:

They kept my husband’s passport and asked for joint sponsor. What’s you visa category? How was the interview? Did the CO say they’re returning to NVC?

K1 fiance visa .. interview was straight forward .. no at the end of interview CO gave me 221G n said your case is in AP we will contact you "" they didn't said like we will return your case back to NVC .. but ceac web still showing refused 😢 my interview was 22 jan 

Timeline

You can inquire and ask for an update. They have to let you know their final decision, it may take them a while. Maybe someone here with the same category can help with your situation. I hope that it works out for you.

Timeline
10 hours ago, H&K❤️ said:

You can inquire and ask for an update. They have to let you know their final decision, it may take them a while. Maybe someone here with the same category can help with your situation. I hope that it works out for you.

One more thing .. they kept my all doc like .. medical report , i134 form , 3y tx return , 2 passport size pix , birth certificate copy 

Timeline

It has been 6 weeks since i submitted additional documents. Case last updated continues to show 22nd Jan. Is this normal? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.