John & Rose

1040 no longer accepted?

136 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

I changed my last post.  I don't think anything we any thing we are saying will impact the K-1 until AOS.  The I-134 still has 1040 and W2.  The change may be on the spousal and AOS side.

Gotcha, just gotta get her my 1040 for this year then. Man, talk about a clust fk lol, welcome to the US government

1 minute ago, EliAnon said:

Gotcha, just gotta get her my 1040 for this year then. Man, talk about a clust fk lol, welcome to the US government

That and the wonderful internet where anything is true until proven false!!!  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

That and the wonderful internet where anything is true until proven false!!!  

Sad thing is, that is the unfortunate reality as of today..., Same with Guilty till proven innocent now, well thanks guys. I may pester you all until she leaves for her interview, gotta get stuff straight

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, EliAnon said:

Question: how will I get the transcripts for 2017 if I didnt file?

send a blank piece of 22ply copy paper, and write 2017 taxes on it? 😂 

Didn't file .. no transcripts.    

Write a simple letter stating what you have said here and include it with your 2018 tax return( :)  ):  You were a full time student, not working, thus no income so didn't file in 2017.  

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

It turns out the guy complaining owns his own FB immigration group.  He never specified what type of visa he petitioned for.  Apparently he is CR-1 and he didn't submit a transcript.  He got a 221(g) for the transcript (very easy fix).  It seems that maybe the 1040 he submitted might not be in 100% agreement with the transcript that he needs to present...LOL  I'd hate to be him.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, Martin3517 said:

good to be back here. 

UPDATE:

AOS filed together with Employment authorization back in OCt 2018.

Got married back in September

Biometrics Done in November. 

and now waiting for the interview and employment notice since.

How the heck are you!!!!  Welcome back.  Congrats on making through.  You had a heckuva ride!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, Martin3517 said:

you guys were right after that NOA2 just went Swiiishhhh. after the NOA2 it took at least 3 weeks for us to get her here.!

Wow.  That is awesome.  I'm still waiting!  LOL

IMG_5168.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

OH MY GOD! are you serious!? whats going on?

We were denied in AP then we got married.  Now we are at NVC stage of the CR visa.

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

It turns out the guy complaining owns his own FB immigration group.  He never specified what type of visa he petitioned for.  Apparently he is CR-1 and he didn't submit a transcript.  He got a 221(g) for the transcript (very easy fix).  It seems that maybe the 1040 he submitted might not be in 100% agreement with the transcript that he needs to present...LOL  I'd hate to be him.

That's one of the first things I saw when I went to that page. The two owners of the group got a 221(g) for something they did not have...... Wow talk about not being prepared. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

That's one of the first things I saw when I went to that page. The two owners of the group got a 221(g) for something they did not have...... Wow talk about not being prepared. 

1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

The level of outrage doesn't exactly match the 30 minutes of effort it should take him to fix the problem huh?? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.