Zaczon

How long for an Interview after submitting documents and being notified as qualified?

22 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 2/5/2019 at 1:18 AM, josie125 said:

Sorry to respond late dear.

It's currently taking 3-4 months. The last one I saw was 140 days from the case completion date to the date of interview.

So I have been counting the days. 

I have two cases and one of them, I'm at 81 days since case completion so hopefully will hear in the next month or so 

May God's grace be upon us, may he make ways that seem impossible and give us patience because this journey requires A LOT OF IT.

Wow 3-4 months, well I have been directed by the embassy to go online and book my appointment since November 29th, 2018 till now no appointment available. We filed direct at the consular so we are not dealing with NVC

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, jefraylee said:

Wow 3-4 months, well I have been directed by the embassy to go online and book my appointment since November 29th, 2018 till now no appointment available. We filed direct at the consular so we are not dealing with NVC

Usually reaffirmed cases and non-immigration cases book appointment by themselves online. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, josie125 said:

Usually reaffirmed cases and non-immigration cases book appointment by themselves online. 

Mine is a CR1 Visa filed directly at the embassy in Ghana. Though it's our second petition.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
11 minutes ago, jefraylee said:

Mine is a CR1 Visa filed directly at the embassy in Ghana. Though it's our second petition.

That might be why, because normally the embassy schedules people. I am still waiting though

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 2/4/2019 at 9:58 AM, Zaczon said:

Well I just wanted to know how long it will take to get an interview appointment after submitting documents to the NVC.

My documents were accepted as qualified last month.

From Case Complete it took me 27 days before my interview was scheduled. This is not including when  i actually submitted all my documents, you can reference my timeline. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.