kalikala

Submitted explanation for not filing taxes but NVC asking for tax transcript

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
2 minutes ago, SABB said:

So She can't sponsor me and her sister in law at the same time? Without using her husband income. That's What You are saying. Because her income would be then below poverty guideline. 

I have advised you what to do.  It's up to you.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

When did you submit your documents? You could wait until it has been reviewed and they may advise your joint sponsors income is insufficient therefore you should combine her income with her husband and submit updated I-864 and I-864a(husbands) to reflect this. 

4 hours ago, kalikala said:

When did you submit your documents? You could wait until it has been reviewed and they may advise your joint sponsors income is insufficient therefore you should combine her income with her husband and submit updated I-864 and I-864a(husbands) to reflect this. 

I didn't submit anything yet.  I just added my joint sponsor on the website.

Timeline
8 hours ago, SABB said:

Please isn't my situation the Same? As it is mentioned on the website. See the screenshot. Please

20190618_062108.jpg

No.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
8 hours ago, SABB said:

Hi SIR My joint sponsor is refilling the form. she asked in which option she have to add her sister in law? Thanks...

NOTE: Affidavit of support of her sister in law in submitted to NVC already.

Capture.PNG

She does not include her sister in law, because she is not yet an LPR.  

Google Who is Pushbrk?

On 6/22/2019 at 5:01 PM, pushbrk said:

She does not include her sister in law, because she is not yet an LPR.  

who will fill out Part 5. Sponsor's Promise, Statement, Contact Information, Declaration, Certification, and
Signature on form i864A. ?

My joint sponsor or my Petitioner(the main sponsor)?

Timeline
5 hours ago, SABB said:

who will fill out Part 5. Sponsor's Promise, Statement, Contact Information, Declaration, Certification, and
Signature on form i864A. ?

My joint sponsor or my Petitioner(the main sponsor)?

I-864a is for a household member.  I-864 is for petitioner and/or joint sponsor.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

1 hour ago, pushbrk said:

I-864a is for a household member.  I-864 is for petitioner and/or joint sponsor.

I know That. 

My joint sponsor is filling out the form i864 but his wife will fill out form i864A because they file taxes jointly. 

But on form i864A part 5 it says sponsor's statement , declaration , signature etc 

Part 6 is for household member signature etc

So my question was who will sign part 5 my petitioner or my joint sponsor?

Timeline
12 hours ago, SABB said:

I know That. 

My joint sponsor is filling out the form i864 but his wife will fill out form i864A because they file taxes jointly. 

But on form i864A part 5 it says sponsor's statement , declaration , signature etc 

Part 6 is for household member signature etc

So my question was who will sign part 5 my petitioner or my joint sponsor?

Household member signs where household member signs, but a household member is NOT a "joint sponsor".  The joint sponsor signs the "sponsor" section of the I-864a AND their I-864.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

3 hours ago, pushbrk said:

Household member signs where household member signs, but a household member is NOT a "joint sponsor".  The joint sponsor signs the "sponsor" section of the I-864a AND their I-864.

My joint sponsor's spouse never worked. but my joint sponsor files taxes jointly.
what total income would he put on form i864A?

Capturejjjj.JPG

Timeline
2 minutes ago, SABB said:

My joint sponsor's spouse never worked. but my joint sponsor files taxes jointly.
what total income would he put on form i864A?

Capturejjjj.JPG

You haven't bothered to read those form instructions yet, have you?  The same number as on the I-864.  It's the same tax return.  Her "current income" will be zero.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

40 minutes ago, pushbrk said:

You haven't bothered to read those form instructions yet, have you?  The same number as on the I-864.  It's the same tax return.  Her "current income" will be zero.

my joint sponsor isn't using any income of his household member. because his wife doesn't work. still he have to mention his spouse in part 8 ?

Capture1234567890.JPG

Timeline
18 minutes ago, SABB said:

my joint sponsor isn't using any income of his household member. because his wife doesn't work. still he have to mention his spouse in part 8 ?

Capture1234567890.JPG

YES.  It is best practice to provide an I-864a from a joint filing spouse whether they have income or not.  Just do it.  This is neither my first or 1000th rodeo on this subject.  I'm losing patience here.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.