dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2019

1,541 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Diachka said:

Thank you! 

I’ve seen people submit them one by one and got them accepted, but if you can compress it to 2MB then it should be fine. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

I’ve seen people submit them one by one and got them accepted, but if you can compress it to 2MB then it should be fine. 

Thanks. What do you think about W2 forms, shall we also merge them in one file too? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Diachka said:

Thanks. What do you think about W2 forms, shall we also merge them in one file too? 

No, submit them separate in Additional documents. They could be accepted together, but why risk it? They will definitely be accepted if you separate them. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
17 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

No, submit them separate in Additional documents. They could be accepted together, but why risk it? They will definitely be accepted if you separate them. 

Great! Thank you so much. We are about to submit everything, yay! 

Timeline
11 hours ago, TTRT said:

no paystubs, no employment letter no w2 

thank you

If your transcripts show income way above the poverty level no need to submit other proofs of income. Transcripts are enough. I figure less paperwork for them to review easy CC....Lol Congratulations!!!! 🙏🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️

Edited by SM&RM

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, Rasha167 said:

No I couldn’t login, i have tried for so many times and keep giving me that the numbers didn’t match their records. I think i will wait for tomorrow morning to see if it’s just about updating the system. It happened before to others and was just a matter of time. 

I would advice you escalate to the NVC IT team as soon as you can via email, and also give them a call. 

Timeline

Got a case number and can’t do anything with it....SMH I’m over CEAC, just let me pack up my documents and mail them in. I Wish 🤦🏽‍♀️🙏🏽💆🏽‍♀️

30 minutes ago, DamilolaA said:

I would advice you escalate to the NVC IT team as soon as you can via email, and also give them a call. 

I wish they didn’t change their hours. Takes them a whole week to respond to emails. 

Edited by SM&RM

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 hours ago, nicedamsel said:

Congratulations 

Thank you 

1 hour ago, SM&RM said:

Got a case number and can’t do anything with it....SMH I’m over CEAC, just let me pack up my documents and mail them in. I Wish 🤦🏽‍♀️🙏🏽💆🏽‍♀️

I wish they didn’t change their hours. Takes them a whole week to respond to emails. 

Hopefully it would be sorted soonest. 

1 hour ago, SM&RM said:

So you can’t login to ceac for now right?

I have tried sooooo many times and the giving me the same message🤦🏼‍♀️. I will try to call them today to see if anything’s wrong (hoping not 🙏🏻)

17 minutes ago, Rasha167 said:

I have tried sooooo many times and the giving me the same message🤦🏼‍♀️. I will try to call them today to see if anything’s wrong (hoping not 🙏🏻)

I have no problem logging in on CEAC. Been checking the whole afternoon if there's progress on our case. Still waiting. Feb 7 resubmission. 

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Rasha167 said:

Nope. I can’t get in...SMH 🤦🏽‍♀️ I will call at 9a. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Keila_27 said:

I have no problem logging in on CEAC. Been checking the whole afternoon if there's progress on our case. Still waiting. Feb 7 resubmission. 

We just got new case numbers, that’s why we are having problems. The system is not recognizing our numbers. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Rasha167 said:

I will try to call them too. Update us what they’ll say, anything could help now🤦🏼‍♀️

Will do. You do the same please. I really hope we can get this resolved today. I’m not ready for delays. I’m having enough issues with scanning and compressing documents

Edited by SM&RM

12 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

We just got new case numbers, that’s why we are having problems. The system is not recognizing our numbers. 

Oh i see. Must be a delay in their system. The usual technical problems i suppose.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.