cablewyres

Removal of Conditions Pending (Will be out of state for a couple of months)

1 post in this topic

Hi Everyone,

My wife and I already filed jointly for the removal of my GC’s condition last Oct 2018 in CA. We submitted all that we could as far as evidences go the past two years of being married and residing together. We have already received my GC extension but am still waiting for my biometric appointment. However, ROC is still pending. Now, on November 2018, I travelled to Washington state to study (better healthcare program). Planning on staying here for another 6 months to build more experience before I go back to CA. The Washington State Dept of Health had me submit a finger print from the police department for background check I believe. I’m staying at my aunt’s house temporarily while I’m going through this training so I used her WA address on the finger print card instead of mine and my wife’s address in California. Will this cause any problems with my pending ROC? I still intend to go back to CA and my wife is still currently at our CA address. In fact, I’m going to see her next week for a weekend visit. I hope going to school, temporarily working here, and getting finger prints taken here won’t cause any further delays or trigger anything with USCIS while ROC is pending (all evidences have already been submitted though). Any thoughts is appreciate. Thank you.

Edited by cablewyres

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.