Saraslh

Case ready

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hello guys!! So my case shows ready ok the visa tracker ! Im a k1.. but still didnt get any emails from the local embassy! Is it safe to pay the ds160 fees or do i have to wait for packet 3 thought im starting to fear that they have a wrong email!!! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Saraslh said:

Hello guys!! So my case shows ready ok the visa tracker ! Im a k1.. but still didnt get any emails from the local embassy! Is it safe to pay the ds160 fees or do i have to wait for packet 3 thought im starting to fear that they have a wrong email!!! 

You can fill out the DS-160 any time until the day before your interview. Filling it out now is fine, I filled mine out when it was still at the NVC.

How long has your case been ‘ready’ for?

K1 Visa Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

07/23/2018    I-129F sent

07/25/2018    NOA1 email notification

07/30/2018    NOA1 hard copy

12/21/2018    NOA2 hard copy

01/10/2019    NVC Case # assigned

01/22/2019    Left NVC

01/29/2019    Embassy received

01/29/2019    Pkt 3 sent

02/01/2019    Pkt 4 received

02/13/2019    Medical

03/00/2019    Interview approved!

04/01/2019    Visa issued

04/02/2019    Visa received in mail

04/06/2019    POE

05/04/2019    Wedding

Adjustment Of Status Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

05/31/2019    I-485, I-131 and I-765 sent

06/10/2019    NOA1 (electronic) & check cashed

06/11/2019    NOA1 hard copies

07/05/2019    Biometrics walk-in

09/30/2019    Interview scheduled (electronic notification)

10/23/2019    EAD/AP approved

11/00/2019    AOS Interview approved!

11/08/2019    Green card is being produced

11/16/2019    Green card in hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Saraslh said:

Im a k1 i should pay ds160 to schedule interview! Its been ready for a week now 

Just try and see if you can pay, if the embasssy is not ready you won't be able to make a payment. When ours was ready we submitted DS 160, paid and scheduled interview everything on the same time. As it's been said here many times every embassy is different. 

®️

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Saraslh said:

Im a k1 i should pay ds160 to schedule interview! Its been ready for a week now 

I am not familiar with how the interview scheduling works in Lebanon, hopefully someone else with that experience can comment. It's different across many consulates. For instance, in Australia, we wait until they email us packet 3 before scheduling the interview via email.

K1 Visa Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

07/23/2018    I-129F sent

07/25/2018    NOA1 email notification

07/30/2018    NOA1 hard copy

12/21/2018    NOA2 hard copy

01/10/2019    NVC Case # assigned

01/22/2019    Left NVC

01/29/2019    Embassy received

01/29/2019    Pkt 3 sent

02/01/2019    Pkt 4 received

02/13/2019    Medical

03/00/2019    Interview approved!

04/01/2019    Visa issued

04/02/2019    Visa received in mail

04/06/2019    POE

05/04/2019    Wedding

Adjustment Of Status Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

05/31/2019    I-485, I-131 and I-765 sent

06/10/2019    NOA1 (electronic) & check cashed

06/11/2019    NOA1 hard copies

07/05/2019    Biometrics walk-in

09/30/2019    Interview scheduled (electronic notification)

10/23/2019    EAD/AP approved

11/00/2019    AOS Interview approved!

11/08/2019    Green card is being produced

11/16/2019    Green card in hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, Valmabe said:

Just try and see if you can pay, if the embasssy is not ready you won't be able to make a payment. When ours was ready we submitted DS 160, paid and scheduled interview everything on the same time. As it's been said here many times every embassy is different. 

First time I've heard that you cannot pay prior to "ready" status.   I'll have to check with people on the Thailand forum to see if that's the case in Bangkok.    I was hoping to finalize Packet 3 prior to "ready", but I need that payment receipt.   

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
35 minutes ago, DanielPlainview said:

First time I've heard that you cannot pay prior to "ready" status.   I'll have to check with people on the Thailand forum to see if that's the case in Bangkok.    I was hoping to finalize Packet 3 prior to "ready", but I need that payment receipt.   

Yes, that was our case, we tried a couple of times before, we couldn't scheduled until it said ready. I believe that's the reason why many people say that every embassy works different.

®️

Filed: Other Timeline
8 hours ago, Saraslh said:

Yes, you can pay as long as youre in Ready status. You don't have to wait for Packet 3 either. Email them so they can send you one but you can start moving on your documents and medical. You might wanna check out the Embassy information page here on Visa Journey. It's really helpful!

https://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Lebanon&cty=Beirut

Edited by cduran

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Timeline
9 hours ago, cduran said:

Yes, you can pay as long as youre in Ready status. You don't have to wait for Packet 3 either. Email them so they can send you one but you can start moving on your documents and medical. You might wanna check out the Embassy information page here on Visa Journey. It's really helpful!

https://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Lebanon&cty=Beirut

You really think so !! What if its not ready at the embassy lol !! Isnt it risky .. my friend already had her packet a week after nvc’s notice while i didnt get anything 

1 minute ago, Saraslh said:

You really think so !! What if its not ready at the embassy lol !! Isnt it risky .. my friend already had her packet a week after nvc’s notice while i didnt get anything 

If you're CEAC is showing Ready but you haven't received Packet 3, it means it has arrived at the Embassy, they just haven't gotten to processing it to get email you the packet. That's why it will help if you email them. @Lebanese23 may be able to clarify.

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Timeline
9 minutes ago, cduran said:

If you're CEAC is showing Ready but you haven't received Packet 3, it means it has arrived at the Embassy, they just haven't gotten to processing it to get email you the packet. That's why it will help if you email them. @Lebanese23 may be able to clarify.

Ive been trying to conatct joulie 🙈 bas shes offline !! What if i scheduled an interview and till then they didnt send me any email ! You knw what i mean.. cz i can see an available appointment on feb 7! Too soon 

6 minutes ago, Saraslh said:

Ive been trying to conatct joulie 🙈 bas shes offline !! What if i scheduled an interview and till then they didnt send me any email ! You knw what i mean.. cz i can see an available appointment on feb 7! Too soon 

and you've tried to email them? Feb 7th may be too soon if medical isn't done.

Spoiler

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Timeline

Yea i was thinking the same thing! But its a lucky one.. yesterday the first abailable one was feb 26! And yes i tried emailing them they reply by an automessage referring that its a final response 😕 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Saraslh said:

I just responded to you. Sorry. That email is a all about luck. I got the packet from someone who was going through the embassy at the same time as me. Except she waited 2 weeks waiting for that damn packet. I told her to email them and they responded to her within 2 days. I wanted to save people that time and I posted the direction of packet 3 on the lebanon portal so nobody has to wait and wonder about packet 3. Just start the process once it becomes ready!

AOS/EAD/AP ->: 11/29/18 - NOA1: 12/04/18

Biometric NOA:  12/14/18  Biometric Appt: 12/26/18

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview: 1/16/19

EAD/AP approval: 3/18/19

AOS Interview Appt: 6/4/19

AOS Interview: 7/10/19

AOS Approved: 7/23/19

GREEN CARD IN HAND: 7/26/19

"It's true, we don't have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I really tried to upload packet 3 info but It won’t let me upload documents

AOS/EAD/AP ->: 11/29/18 - NOA1: 12/04/18

Biometric NOA:  12/14/18  Biometric Appt: 12/26/18

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview: 1/16/19

EAD/AP approval: 3/18/19

AOS Interview Appt: 6/4/19

AOS Interview: 7/10/19

AOS Approved: 7/23/19

GREEN CARD IN HAND: 7/26/19

"It's true, we don't have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.