Mr Genuis

Police certificate in South Korea

73 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Mr Genuis said:

You no where to go right?

I have talked to nearby station and they told to to visit them tomorrow with passport, ID card and pic. They will check if they can provide as we need.

Otherwise we have to go to Seoul.

I have to check the map, where is the location of police station near US Embassy.

If you already have the address, please share.

1 hour ago, konio said:

I have talked to nearby station and they told to to visit them tomorrow with passport, ID card and pic. They will check if they can provide as we need.

Otherwise we have to go to Seoul.

I have to check the map, where is the location of police station near US Embassy.

If you already have the address, please share.

I did it at the insadong police station.  We told them we needed it for the American embassy, and they knew which one they needed.

example here

2 hours ago, konio said:

No luck,

Nearby police agency will not be able to issue with laps check.

I have to visit Insadong Agency.

"서울특별시 종로구 율곡로 46 종로경찰서" is it correct address?

If not, please help me with the location/address.

Thank you for your help.

image.png.86258656aedcc0e4f8dbd75d42337dcc.png

Its near by anguk station. When you are at anguk station ask anyone around to show you the police angency. Its very close to the anguk subway station. I think the location on the map is correct.

Edited by Mr Genuis

1 hour ago, Mr Genuis said:

Its near by anguk station. When you are at anguk station ask anyone around to show you the police angency. Its very close to the anguk subway station. I think the location on the map is correct.

Yes, the location in the map is next to Anguk Station (Exit #6).

I am really thankful to you from my heart.

You provided very kind and prompt help.

I wish your best always.

I have visited that agent but after listening the purpose of it, they refused to issue.

They informed, such certificate is for personal record only and illigal to submit anywhere.

Although other nearby agency issued me that but I am not going to submit it to NVC.

I have regular one which is issued for visa purpose and I will use that.

Hope they may be able to understand and accept that.

Thank you for your kind help and information.

Wishing you best of luck.

26 minutes ago, konio said:

I have visited that agent but after listening the purpose of it, they refused to issue.

They informed, such certificate is for personal record only and illigal to submit anywhere.

Although other nearby agency issued me that but I am not going to submit it to NVC.

I have regular one which is issued for visa purpose and I will use that.

Hope they may be able to understand and accept that.

Thank you for your kind help and information.

Wishing you best of luck.

Well. I wont stand against you submitting the one you talking about. You will only be and exception. The one most visa approval candidate submit and which is requried by the u.s embassy is one which contain a "check reply" and includes lasp material. What you saying you are going to submit doesn't include that. What the police told you thats what they tell every body. But it wont change the fact that is what is required. Its not wrong to try the worst that might happen is that your application might delay if they rejects it. Goodluck

49 minutes ago, Mr Genuis said:

Well. I wont stand against you submitting the one you talking about. You will only be and exception. The one most visa approval candidate submit and which is requried by the u.s embassy is one which contain a "check reply" and includes lasp material. What you saying you are going to submit doesn't include that. What the police told you thats what they tell every body. But it wont change the fact that is what is required. Its not wrong to try the worst that might happen is that your application might delay if they rejects it. Goodluck

Thank you again for your reply and help.

• 4 weeks later...

When I am uploading documents it also says criminal court and prison records. How did you get those especially if my husband doesn’t have a court or prison record? 

• 2 months later...

Hi, I have a question not related to the Police Certificate but for the U.S embassy in South Korea.  Do we have to pay any fees at the interview?

Thank you!

10 hours ago, AMCEH said:

Hi, I have a question not related to the Police Certificate but for the U.S embassy in South Korea.  Do we have to pay any fees at the interview?

Thank you!

Yes you have to pay fees. Interview fee. Ones they check you have all the documents. They will send you to pay the fee ,When you paay the fee you come backwith the receipt and give them. So yes you will pay interview fee cos i paid. And my interview was march 26th 2019

Just now, Mr Genuis said:

Yes you have to pay fees. Interview fee. Ones they check you have all the documents. They will send you to pay the fee ,When you paay the fee you come backwith the receipt and give them. So yes you will pay interview fee cos i paid. And my interview was march 26th 2019

How much was the interview fee? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.