payxibka

Refused

144 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Commish10 said:

I think it is different time now. Much more scrutiny. 

Oh I agree .. not sure they would have it as easy as they did 12 years ago.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

42 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

I think once the Filipina is out of her 20s age gap becomes less of an issue.  

With that said,  I know a couple where she was just turning 20 and he was 53 .. they had no issues.  Been married 12 years now.

R says she is an old maid)) at 31)))

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Payxibka, are you at a point where you can retire in the Philippines?  Is it a possibility?

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, boris64 said:

Payxibka, are you at a point where you can retire in the Philippines?  Is it a possibility?

When my child support ends

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

So sad ,  some people can't tolerate each other at the same age and sometimes generations can separate the births and they are soul mates. 

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Timeline
1 hour ago, boris64 said:

R says she is an old maid)) at 31)))

Yes .. that is the opinion in the Phils.       My wife was in her 30s when we met ... part of the "over the hill gang"  :lol:  

And over 30 finding work can be a bug-ger (can you believe they block that) too.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

15 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Yes .. that is the opinion in the Phils.       My wife was in her 30s when we met ... part of the "over the hill gang"  :lol:  

And over 30 finding work can be a bug-ger (can you believe they block that) too.

Yep, I saw the ads in various cities for employment in a wide range of jobs...Looking for females up to age 28 only...

Timeline
Just now, boris64 said:

Yep, I saw the ads in various cities for employment in a wide range of jobs...Looking for females up to age 28 only...

Yes I see that on the billboard inside the SM not far from our home ... no older than 28, college, no kids, not married and a certain height even ... to be a cashier

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Payxibka.  There was someone who recently asked for a review of a denial at the Embassy and it was approved. It didn't end well for them but at least the visa was approved. Knowing you I am positive that you have looked at this from every angle already...

Timeline
9 minutes ago, boris64 said:

Payxibka.  There was someone who recently asked for a review of a denial at the Embassy and it was approved. It didn't end well for them but at least the visa was approved. Knowing you I am positive that you have looked at this from every angle already...

Are you talking about the CR-1 back in December?   That denial was soooo out of line, they should have gotten a 221g for a co-sponsor .. luckily they listened and got that handled instead of rolling over.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, boris64 said:

I have requested a review by the consulate general but I did it more for peace of mind rather than an expectation of a positive result 

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.