Neonred

Poll: 3/4 Dems would consider backing Ocasio-Cortez for president — but she's not old enough

75 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
13 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

She couldn't debate a comatose soapdish.

Her rebuttal would be, "Who are you to challenge ME?!"

I see lots of jibes and petty insults, yet I can't help feeling the reason the right are so frothing at the mouth against her is because she scares them, and with all the criticism levelled at Donald Trump, they need an outlet for their collective frustrations. Deep down they know they have been Hoodwinked by a conman, but they will never admit it. Instead they go after someone like AOC. 

If AOC is such a light weight, then why waste time attacking her? Why not focus on advancing the "rights" policy agenda? 

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
16 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Every post here is posted to get a response from someone.  That is why it's called a discussion  group.

I. Suggest you use the report button if you think something is a violation of the TOS we have highly paid mods that have spent years studying the TOS. .

Best not to use deragatory words to accuse posters of something they did not do. That is a TOS/ Parole violation 

Now welcome back and let's have fun 

I believe there is a difference between posting something for a discussion, and posting something with the sole purpose of getting a reaction i.e. trolling. 

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

I ask myself that question all the time. The fox news demographic aren't known for their exceptional reasoning skills, that's for sure.  

How would you describe the other end of the scale? Hardly a good example, for example  what we saw happen to those kids at the weekend.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Seems AOC was the only one Dem to vote against the Dem bill to fund the Government, because it funded ICE.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, ALFKAD said:

Well, she is making waves on the shutdown front.  Look at her go!

https://www.businessinsider.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-is-only-democrat-to-oppose-funding-bill-2019-1

1 hour ago, Boiler said:

Seems AOC was the only one Dem to vote against the Dem bill to fund the Government, because it funded ICE.

Yeah, I posted it earlier in the thread.

3 hours ago, Póg mo said:

I see lots of jibes and petty insults, yet I can't help feeling the reason the right are so frothing at the mouth against her is because she scares them, and with all the criticism levelled at Donald Trump, they need an outlet for their collective frustrations. Deep down they know they have been Hoodwinked by a conman, but they will never admit it. Instead they go after someone like AOC. 

If AOC is such a light weight, then why waste time attacking her? Why not focus on advancing the "rights" policy agenda? 

You remember when they reported the right was outraged by her dancing. It was viral.

Only pronlem was no one cared the MDL manufacturerd the outrage . A lot of that still going on.

The swamp dwelling dems will soon tire of her antics and administer a beat down.

She not a rIsing star she is a shooting star, something shiny and dangly to wave in front of the millennium zombies 

3 hours ago, Póg mo said:

I believe there is a difference between posting something for a discussion, and posting something with the sole purpose of getting a reaction i.e. trolling. 

Both are the same thing. Posting something for the sole purposes of starting a discussion,  which is a reaction. Liol. I know what your trying to do.  I can tell you from experiance it will end badly for you.

Having an agenda and reporting for payback , which i have been guilty of before I got clean, usually ends badly for the person with the agenda. 

Why dont you just hang out, have fun. Get in a few snarky jabs here and there (all in fun) and just have fun here.

34 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Both are the same thing. Posting something for the sole purposes of starting a discussion,  which is a reaction. Liol. I know what your trying to do.  I can tell you from experiance it will end badly for you.

Having an agenda and reporting for payback , which i have been guilty of before I got clean, usually ends badly for the person with the agenda. 

Why dont you just hang out, have fun. Get in a few snarky jabs here and there (all in fun) and just have fun here.

I think there is a recognizable difference between wanting a reaction from a discussion and trolling someone.  

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

5 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

I think there is a recognizable difference between wanting a reaction from a discussion and trolling someone.  

I guess its like beauty, its all in the eyes of the beholder. If I know some here are very anti trump and i post an article outlining his accomplishments is that trolling becuse i am looking for a reaction or is it opening a discussion becuse i am looking for a reaction either way.

I think the point is some posters thru the years, who have been butt hurt, start trying to paint every little thing in Its a violation of TOS, Hopefully then they can set up agenda reporting.  

Most of us  here get along and roll with a sarcastic jab or two with a good laugh. I get that more than anyone here. But actually think most of it is hilarious 

My point was. We got a good group , and most get along fine. Lets keep it that way.

5 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I guess its like beauty, its all in the eyes of the beholder. If I know some here are very anti trump and i post an article outlining his accomplishments is that trolling becuse i am looking for a reaction or is it opening a discussion becuse i am looking for a reaction either way.

I think the point is some posters thru the years, who have been butt hurt, start trying to paint every little thing in Its a violation of TOS, Hopefully then they can set up agenda reporting.  

Most of us  here get along and roll with a sarcastic jab or two with a good laugh. I get that more than anyone here. But actually think most of it is hilarious 

My point was. We got a good group , and most get along fine. Lets keep it that way.

I think it often starts with the intent of a discussion. Which I agree is wanting to see people's reaction to the topic. Just because a topic is volatile doesn't mean it can't be discussed. If it get's to the point of trying to provoke emotional responses or making fun of someone or bickering, then it's more into the realm of trolling. I think some people get very good at staying in that grey area in between. Not as many as there used to be though.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

1 minute ago, Steeleballz said:

I think it often starts with the intent of a discussion. Which I agree is wanting to see people's reaction to the topic. Just because a topic is volatile doesn't mean it can't be discussed. If it get's to the point of trying to provoke emotional responses or making fun of someone or bickering, then it's more into the realm of trolling. I think some people get very good at staying in that grey area in between. Not as many as there used to be though.

Agree . I can love anybody that has a sense of humor. Is ok with a little bit of good natured sarcasm.  Its hard sometime cause the middle of the road is lonely. Just me since lost in blue left 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
5 hours ago, Póg mo said:

I ask myself that question all the time. The fox news demographic aren't known for their exceptional reasoning skills, that's for sure.  

Just curious which news demographic you're in, CNN by any chance? 

Edited by Mr&Mrs G.

Mar-15-2017 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Mar-21-2017 - NOA1 Priority date & Case assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Dec-15-2017 - NOA2 I-130 approved

Jan-08-2018 -  NVC received

Jan-17-2018 - Received DS-261 AOS bill

Jan-17-2018 - Paid DS-261 AOS bill & submit 

Jan-26-2018 - Received IV bill

Jan-27-2018 - Paid IV bill

Feb-10-2018 - Send IV package

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Feb-27-2018 - NVC Case Complete

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Apr-17-2018    Interview at Dublin Embassy 

Apr-17-2018    Interview completed now in AP pending submitting other paperwork

Apr-25-2018    Additional information provided as requested 

May-09-2018   Visa approved, CEAC status changed to "Issued"

May-11-2018   Passport returned along with envelope for border control. 

Sep-18-2018    Entry through US Precleance Dublin, no problems at all.

Aug-27-2021   N400 for citizenship based on 3 year rule filed electronically

Aug-27-2021   NOA1 application received

Oct-02-2021    Notification of biometrics date

Oct-26-2021    Biometrics 

Jul-27-2022     Interview Raleigh NC, passed and same day oath

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Thank you! I try hard.