Commish10

Bag

40 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
1 hour ago, Commish10 said:

Can I bring a small rolling bag into the embassy? We are bringing ALOT of paperwork with us

For security reasons, you are unlikely to be able to bring in the bag.

Google "permitted items US Embassy."

I dunno what to say im just ridiculously laughing with 250 pages chat log per month 😂😂

Anyway just bring the most necessary, important chat logs like the first few days of your very first conversation, Most recent conversation and conversation during your special dates.

15 hours ago, Commish10 said:

I don't want to take any chances as this is my 3rd K1 and marriage. 

I highly doubt the CO will even mention your past K1's.  Philippines they seem not to care about things like that.

You now get to join the Elite Club with Paxibaya and Myself whom are at least 3 timers.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Chris Duffy said:

I highly doubt the CO will even mention your past K1's.  Philippines they seem not to care about things like that.

You now get to join the Elite Club with Paxibaya and Myself whom are at least 3 timers.

Paxibaya must be the philipinized version of my name.  :)

YMMV

23 hours ago, Commish10 said:

I'm bring in the regular stuff + Chats from 10/2017, 4/2018, 10/2018, and Feb 2018 (when ready)- Each month is about 250 pages.

I don't want to take any chances as this is my 3rd K1 and marriage. 

I had to give you a trophy, Commish..Good Luck)

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

22 hours ago, sherydenise said:

There was someone in a fb group I'm in that sent 9lb of paperwork with their petition or RFE, can't remember which. 

Somebody at Manila got a 221 for all chat records. He shipped 3 boxes to the embassy. It's here on VJ somewhere. I think their interviewer was new))))

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, boris64 said:

Somebody at Manila got a 221 for all chat records. He shipped 3 boxes to the embassy. It's here on VJ somewhere. I think their interviewer was new))))

That is very weird.   They must not of been on the Philippines forum as I don't ever recall tha tone

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

You know what, I understand that you want to bring A LOT of evidence. I bought a bunch too--the required and few more extras. It definitely helped my confidence during the interview. Having said that, the number of chat logs you want to bring is excessive. I didn't even bring our chat logs in the interview--they already should've gotten it in initial K1 package.

You'd be very surprised that your interview would go into a different direction/topic that you thought about it your head. Like, the IO ended up asking so many questions about my then-fiance's occupation. At the end, I asked her if she needed my husband's income info. She answered I didn't need to because "you seem to know your fiance very well." 

I also overheard an IO tell an applicant, "I will not approve you nor reject you right now because you don't know how much your fiance is making. We'll wait for his income documents in the mail." -- See how bringing income docs would be more important than chat logs? One of the responses said it well, quality over quantity.

Edited by ButterFinger

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.