Nature Boy 2.0

GOLDSTEIN: Trump did better than Obama and Clinton

23 posts in this topic

Wonder why most of what you heard in the Media was "blue Tsunami" and reeferendum on Trump when it just was not true 

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-trump-did-better-than-obama-and-clinton

Trump averts disaster: He is just the third president in 100 years to gain Senate seats in midterm election, but lose House seats

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/disaster-avoided-trump-is-just-the-third-president-in-104-years-to-gain-senate-seats-in-a-midterm-election-2018-11-07

32 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

NB, puhLEASE!!!  Facts are not welcome here.  Trump lost the house by a landslide. He is on his way out.  Impeachment any day now!  Go with your HEART, man!

I almost miss him ...

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
3 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Trump averts disaster: He is just the third president in 100 years to gain Senate seats in midterm election, but lose House seats

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/disaster-avoided-trump-is-just-the-third-president-in-104-years-to-gain-senate-seats-in-a-midterm-election-2018-11-07

The article is about the election results on Nov 7th...are you just getting the election results today?

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

15 minutes ago, refugee said:

The article is about the election results on Nov 7th...are you just getting the election results today?

that was the weakest deflection in the history of VJ

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

that was the weakest deflection in the history of VJ

It's called "current events" couldn't you find something that at least in this year?

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

Timeline
Just now, ALFKAD said:

:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok, BC, what is the limit for current events?  1 day?  7?  A month?

Evidently greater than three months, just checking for reference.

Here is something more current:

Not since the Watergate scandal have Democrats run up such a large margin of victory in midterm House races, NBC News data showed.

With votes continuing to be tallied more than two weeks after Election Day, Democrats hold a lead over Republicans in the House popular vote by more than 8.6 million votes.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/democrats-won-house-popular-vote-largest-midterm-margin-watergate-n938996

7 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

Could always report on future events like Jim was wont to do

someone  forgot and hot social topics 

7 minutes ago, refugee said:

Evidently greater than three months, just checking for reference.

Here is something more current:

Not since the Watergate scandal have Democrats run up such a large margin of victory in midterm House races, NBC News data showed.

With votes continuing to be tallied more than two weeks after Election Day, Democrats hold a lead over Republicans in the House popular vote by more than 8.6 million votes.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/democrats-won-house-popular-vote-largest-midterm-margin-watergate-n938996

I think watergate is not a current event  I am literally crying I am laughing so hard

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

someone  forgot and hot social topics 

You guys need to get out more

1 minute ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I think watergate is not a current event  I am literally crying I am laughing so hard

No but the fact that Republicans got spanked is just as current 

2 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

So NBs link is invalid, because it is 14 days older than yours?  You rock, man!!

I just wanted to know how fast he was able to keep up...

7 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

So NBs link is invalid, because it is 14 days older than yours?  You rock, man!!

This one will live in  VJ hall of fame infamy 

5 minutes ago, refugee said:

You guys need to get out more

No but the fact that Republicans got spanked is just as current 

I just wanted to know how fast he was able to keep up...

Fast enough that I can still barley see you in my review mirror 😁

Image result for distant image in rear view mirror

Edited by Nature Boy 2.0

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

This one will live in  VJ hall of fame infamy 

Fast enough that I can still barley see you in my review mirror 😁

Image result for distant image in rear view mirror

Her are some more "hot topics"

newsmoonlanding-tl.jpg

6a00d83451ce8669e20128757e7ee4970c-pi