Nanak32

Submitting Whatsupp chats & Photo album @ interview - 🇬🇭

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Please those who have just gone for their interviews kindly advice . I hear people say the window where they submit the documents are small. My question is if you have a lot of Whatsup chats and you comb bind them , will it fit into the window ? Will they reject if it’s too big ? And also what if your photo album is also very big ? Will they ask you to remove the pictures if your album does not fit into their submission window ? I have grouped my chats from 2016 to 2018 . 2017 is very big and I wonder if it will fit into their window . Kindly advice . See photo attached 

DDD3EA32-C505-4E88-96BA-81E979CDAA56.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nanak32 said:

Please those who have just gone for their interviews kindly advice . I hear people say the window where they submit the documents are small. My question is if you have a lot of Whatsup chats and you comb bind them , will it fit into the window ? Will they reject if it’s too big ? And also what if your photo album is also very big ? Will they ask you to remove the pictures if your album does not fit into their submission window ? I have grouped my chats from 2016 to 2018 . 2017 is very big and I wonder if it will fit into their window . Kindly advice . See photo attached 

DDD3EA32-C505-4E88-96BA-81E979CDAA56.jpeg

you need to select a few from random months, you don't need every month or every day that month, they likely are not even going to read them.

and do not put them in a binder link this okay to take to embassy but do not submit to USCIS or NVC like this.

and do not over think it.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Khallaf said:

you need to select a few from random months, you don't need every month or every day that month, they likely are not even going to read them.

and do not put them in a binder link this okay to take to embassy but do not submit to USCIS or NVC like this.

and do not over think it.

Thanks 🙏 man 

Filed: Other Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nanak32 said:

Thanks 🙏 man 

We haven't reached the interview stage but we chose 3 chats at random times of the month for every month we've been dating but that's only going to be 15 months max by the time of the interview. I think it depends a lot on what kind of evidence you provided initially, if you have any red flags, what country you're from, etc... but really better to be safe than sorry, I'd say.

NOTE: Agreed that I wouldn't send this with the initial petition. This would be for the embassy interview.

Edited by cduran

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Timeline
9 minutes ago, cduran said:

We haven't reached the interview stage but we chose 3 chats at random times of the month for every month we've been dating but that's only going to be 15 months max by the time of the interview. I think it depends a lot on what kind of evidence you provided initially, if you have any red flags, what country you're from, etc... but really better to be safe than sorry, I'd say.

NOTE: Agreed that I wouldn't send this with the initial petition. This would be for the embassy interview.

Thanks man 

Timeline

I read from someone that has been just been approved that they didn't even take the chats..just the other important documents and photos...but I only printed 3 per month...beginning, middle, and end of the month but I already front loaded a lot so at interview time I wont even give that many for my husband to send but yes the window is small so try to narrow that binder down some

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2018 said:

I read from someone that has been just been approved that they didn't even take the chats..just the other important documents and photos...but I only printed 3 per month...beginning, middle, and end of the month but I already front loaded a lot so at interview time I wont even give that many for my husband to send but yes the window is small so try to narrow that binder down some

Thanks 🙏 

Timeline
10 hours ago, cduran said:

I would send with original i would put more evidence at front i would not wait to get to embassy before i submit bulk of my evidence. The reason I am saying this is if you do research on hear you will see a lot of people have stated believe before you get to the embassy they have reviewed your evidence and have pretty much made a decision better to sell your story in the beginning this is just my little advice based on what I researched and heard from others but in the end it all up to you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 1/19/2019 at 9:58 AM, Edjan said:

Please advice me about the WhatsApp chat. Is it better to go to the interview with whatsapp chat screenshots or printed from my email inbox like what nanak32 has shown here. Am confused about it and will appreciate ur advice. 

there is a way to export your whatsapp chat to an email, the only problem is it doesn't list dates, times, ect..

I would take a few screen shots and print them off, if you haven't sent in your petition yet I would do it for USCIS, and the NVC stage, US Embassy are so transparent, you never know what they will ask for from case to case.

all you can do is be as prepared as possible.

I did not front load but side loaded evidence we didn't have much to front load, but I side loaded phone bills, and chat messages, apartment lease, water, electric, gas bills together, 401K change, beneficiary change for my life insurance, car insurance added him as a non driver as my spouse.

7 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

there is a way to export your whatsapp chat to an email, the only problem is it doesn't list dates, times, ect..

I would take a few screen shots and print them off, if you haven't sent in your petition yet I would do it for USCIS, and the NVC stage, US Embassy are so transparent, you never know what they will ask for from case to case.

all you can do is be as prepared as possible.

I did not front load but side loaded evidence we didn't have much to front load, but I side loaded phone bills, and chat messages, apartment lease, water, electric, gas bills together, 401K change, beneficiary change for my life insurance, car insurance added him as a non driver as my spouse.

Thanks for ur advice 🤝

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.