Tokenfreak

AOS Interview - Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination

34 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi. I knew someone who had to redo the vaccinations because they did't bring the i693 and got an RFE during their AOS interview. They had to pay $400+ for all the required vaccines. So I looked for a civil surgeon in my area and had him transcribe the info from the ds3025 to the i693. I payed $40 and brought the sealed i693 for our interview. I think it is different per field office so it might be different for you.

Edited by melonshake

K1                                                                                                                                         ROC

03.22.2016: 129F sent                                                                                                                                 05.05.2019: 90 day window opens
03.28.2016: 129F received                                                                                                                          05.09.2019: ROC sent
04.01.2016: NOA1                                                                                                                                       05.17.2019: text receipt with LIN # and check cashed
06.15.2016: NOA2                                                                                                                                       05.21.2019: NOA hardcopy with 18 months extension letter

07.14.2016: NVC#                                                                                                                                       10.24.2019: Biometrics appointment (Las Vegas)

07.25&27.2016: Medical PASSED!                                                                                                              04.02.2020: Case APPROVED!

08.04.2016: Interview APPROVED!                                                                                                             04.08.2020: 10yr GC received in mail

08.12.16: Visa ready for pickup

08.23.2016: CFO                                                                                                                                         N-400

08.29.16 : POE LAX                                                                                                                                    05.05.2020: 90 day window opens

05.06.2020: filed online

AOS, EAD& AP

10.19.2016: AOS, EAD& AP sent

10.20.2016: delivered

11.02.2016: NOA1 emails& texts

11.03.2016: Check cashed

11.08.2016: NOA1 hard copy

11.12.2016: Biometrics Notice received

11.22.2016: Biometrics appointment (Las Vegas)

12.05.2016: Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

01.21.2017: EAD/AP card received

07.03.2017: AOS Interview scheduled for August 3, 2017

08.03.2017: AOS Interview APPROVED!

4 hours ago, accumbyte said:

Who said that? See "K or V Nonimmigrants Applying for Adjustment" section: https://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-Volume8-PartB-Chapter3.html

We were told this by the officer at our infopass appointment and also by our lawyer. 

1 hour ago, Ermin&Zijada said:

We were told this by the officer at our infopass appointment and also by our lawyer. 

Well the point here is that OP ds3025 is not expired you only need to redo medical exam if your vaccination sheet is more than a year..k1 vaccinations is valid for 1 year.

Lawyers are very well know of delaying applicants application most of the time.

Good luck 😁😁

• 7 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Tokenfreak hi to you & congratulations!

i just want to ask how was your interview? 

I will have my interview next month and same question regarding with my medical exam. I took my medical exam last May 15,2018 and it’s been over a year now. Did you do another medical exam? 

Thank  ko you so much!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.