shivam23

Case Complete to Interview March 2019

83 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 hours ago, willcrack said:

There was a glitch at NVC in the scheduling system when things turned online for Mumbai late Sept/early October hence the delay. There are several others in my CC timeframe who also got delayed. Things seem to be ok for petitioners after that timeframe.

Wow...very informative I am thinking if it's the same situation Lagos Embassy facing..some of us with Aug cc yet to receive any interview dates.

Timeline
1 hour ago, O&O said:

Wow...very informative I am thinking if it's the same situation Lagos Embassy facing..some of us with Aug cc yet to receive any interview dates.

I hope they can locate this problem for Lagos embassy. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

CC JAN 28 

CONSULATE : CASABLANCA MOROCCO

VISA TYPE CR1

INTERVIEW: my husband called nvc they told him that it may take several months :( and send an email to the consulate they said that they didnt yet received our case :( !!!!!! 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

I hope they can locate this problem for Lagos embassy. 

I emailed nvc..with my theory..so I'm waiting to see what bs they will come with..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Loubalam said:

CC JAN 28 

CONSULATE : CASABLANCA MOROCCO

VISA TYPE CR1

INTERVIEW: my husband called nvc they told him that it may take several months :( and send an email to the consulate they said that they didnt yet received our case :( !!!!!! 

I believe once NVC scheduled your interview then NVC will send out your case. That's what I heard and it makes sense why would embassy want your case if there is no interview to perform.

13 minutes ago, Anonymous789 said:

Congrats! For Mumbai? Is your visa cr1?

12 minutes ago, Zaczon said:

Wow.Congrats.

When was your CC?

And which country?

just look at his timeline, you will get all the answers.

USC, For spouse, April 02, YSC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.