shivam23

Case Complete to Interview March 2019

83 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 1/28/2019 at 3:32 PM, dparmar18 said:

Yes, its the same since 9:30 am EST. I tried 5 times, but always busy and call again later.

try calling back to back and you will get through. it works for me all the time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Today we received a couple of confusing emails from the NVC! First we got one saying that our interview date was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances and would be rescheduled. Only thing is, we never had an interview date scheduled. Our CC is Jan 17 and we have been waiting for a news of a date. Then a few hours later, we got an email saying our request to expedite was approved and our case was being sent to Rio. Again, we never put a request in to expedite! Has anyone ever heard of these types of emails coming without a date previously scheduled or a request to expedite?

Right now the CEAC portal says our case is at Rio. I'm cautiously optimistic that we'll have an interview date soon, but I know by now with this process not to get my hopes up! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Maracuja said:

Today we received a couple of confusing emails from the NVC! First we got one saying that our interview date was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances and would be rescheduled. Only thing is, we never had an interview date scheduled. Our CC is Jan 17 and we have been waiting for a news of a date. Then a few hours later, we got an email saying our request to expedite was approved and our case was being sent to Rio. Again, we never put a request in to expedite! Has anyone ever heard of these types of emails coming without a date previously scheduled or a request to expedite?

Right now the CEAC portal says our case is at Rio. I'm cautiously optimistic that we'll have an interview date soon, but I know by now with this process not to get my hopes up! 

Oh wow. Call NVC and ask what your interview date is.  I think they made a mistake but, good thing is it’s in your favor 👍🏾😁

Filed: P-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, Possible18 said:

Oh wow. Call NVC and ask what your interview date is.  I think they made a mistake but, good thing is it’s in your favor 👍🏾😁

Wow! Very good mistake. Lucky you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
16 hours ago, Maracuja said:

Same here!! There’s another brazilian with the same situation as well! We’re just waiting for the embassy to contact us with our interview date!

Yaaaaaaay!

On 1/23/2019 at 8:06 PM, PRG said:

I am just posting this here in case there are others on the same boat.

Consulate: Mumbai

Visa Type: CR1 Spouse Visa (wife of US Citizen)

Case Complete Date: Sept 27th, 2018

No interview date yet.  Have contacted NVC several times with them giving the same answer - "Wait".

Hi, any updates yet? I see some people whose cases were completed after yours yet got the interviews done. 

On 1/31/2019 at 1:46 PM, D & T said:

Same here!! There’s another brazilian with the same situation as well! We’re just waiting for the embassy to contact us with our interview date!

Yaaaaaaay!

We got CC January 30th.

I hope that my interview will be in March.

Please let me know when you have your interview, so I can have an idea when my interview will be!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 4:47 PM, NMP said:

Hi, any updates yet? I see some people whose cases were completed after yours yet got the interviews done. 

Yep, I know. Which is why we are a little worried...Hoping to hear the good news soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Pask! said:

Think NVC not started to schedule interviews for March yet... just waiting... 

Mostly  likely next week ..week of Feb 11 to 15..thats the trend I'm seeing for the past 2 months.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.