abum

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump

71 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

All you got is a video from one of the most left wing trump hating COMIC  in the world , except what's her name 

i got wiki entry too

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism 

:D

doesnt change the fact that RushLimbaugh link uses way too many of Whataboutism.

And the clear fact that Cohen paid for polls to be rigged for Trump (and Trump paid for the service)

Edited by abum

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
38 minutes ago, abum said:

unless you have evidence that they were rigged, just like the evidence of Cohen paid for the polls to be rigged to Trump's favor, like in this post, then not sure why you would assume something like that. Polls can get thing wrong too.

I think my question here will remain unanswered (as i believe, giving a clear answer to this should reveal something about Trump supporters :) )

1. Should our elected officials behave in a certain way? Yes No? Reasons?  They should be themselves.  I don't think there should be a set template for any elected official.
2. Should our elected officials have integrity? Yes No? Reasons?  Sure, all of them should, and all of them should be judged equally among their elected peers regardless of how much personal hatred exists.

3. and even Trump put the President responsible for a government shutdown, should he not be held to the same standard he had held others onto?  Everyone responsible for the shutdown should take ownership, only one person did at least in public, and only one person actually did compromise in their position.  Stonewalling and taking expensive trips is not very good optics.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

All you got is a video from one of the most left wing trump hating COMIC  in the world , except what's her name 

and you never called out someone using "Rush Limbaugh" as talking point? (see i took my time to read the points made on the link - if he had any, even though i certainly know who Rush Limbaugh is).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_Limbaugh

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/rush-limbaugh/

buy hey, calling me out on using "one of the most left wing trump hating COMIC  in the world" when Rush Limbaugh is given a pass... sure. 

image.thumb.png.64f887c2db80165780b6d50d1947728e.png

Edited by abum

1 hour ago, Bill & Katya said:

I think my question here will remain unanswered (as i believe, giving a clear answer to this should reveal something about Trump supporters :) )

1. Should our elected officials behave in a certain way? Yes No? Reasons?  They should be themselves.  I don't think there should be a set template for any elected official.
2. Should our elected officials have integrity? Yes No? Reasons?  Sure, all of them should, and all of them should be judged equally among their elected peers regardless of how much personal hatred exists.

3. and even Trump put the President responsible for a government shutdown, should he not be held to the same standard he had held others onto?  Everyone responsible for the shutdown should take ownership, only one person did at least in public, and only one person actually did compromise in their position.  Stonewalling and taking expensive trips is not very good optics.

Thank you for proving me wrong

1. They should be themselves.  I don't think there should be a set template for any elected official. - cool, so liars should continue lie even when doing official capacity, unless under oath, and then they should not be themselves, and have to tell the truth. A recipe for disaster.

2. Sure, all of them should, and all of them should be judged equally among their elected peers regardless of how much personal hatred exists.  - then how can people with really really bad traits be considered as having INTEGRITY? i cannot reconcile the stark difference between the definition of INTEGRITY with people having lots of bad traits..............

3. Everyone responsible for the shutdown should take ownership, only one person did at least in public, and only one person actually did compromise in their position.  Stonewalling and taking expensive trips is not very good optics. -  err you do know the timeline of the Shutdown right? as in, what had happened on 20th December? and Who single handedly claimed wanting to Shutdown the gov proudly, and claiming to wanting to own it? (and if something is sooo important, for 2 years, the House, Senate and WH were controlled by the same party.......... and yet no effort can be seen to at least show some "optics" on Wall bulding)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
17 minutes ago, abum said:

Thank you for proving me wrong

1. They should be themselves.  I don't think there should be a set template for any elected official. - cool, so liars should continue lie even when doing official capacity, unless under oath, and then they should not be themselves, and have to tell the truth. A recipe for disaster.

2. Sure, all of them should, and all of them should be judged equally among their elected peers regardless of how much personal hatred exists.  - then how can people with really really bad traits be considered as having INTEGRITY? i cannot reconcile the stark difference between the definition of INTEGRITY with people having lots of bad traits..............

3. Everyone responsible for the shutdown should take ownership, only one person did at least in public, and only one person actually did compromise in their position.  Stonewalling and taking expensive trips is not very good optics. -  err you do know the timeline of the Shutdown right? as in, what had happened on 20th December? and Who single handedly claimed wanting to Shutdown the gov proudly, and claiming to wanting to own it? (and if something is sooo important, for 2 years, the House, Senate and WH were controlled by the same party.......... and yet no effort can be seen to at least show some "optics" on Wall bulding)

Don't all the politicians from both parties in Washington regularly lie officially or not?  How many times does a Representative or Senator regularly lie to their constituents in an official capacity.  I know, no one on the Left lies, it is only the current occupant in the WH that lies.  That is part of being an egotist and Washington is full of those.

Someone having bad traits is actually a perspective opinion of someone else.  Of course people that are consumed with hatred of an individual will see everything they do as a bad trait.

Sure, I am fine with Trump owning it, but there are two sides that should be negotiating, and only one side is.  I agree, the GOP members of Congress are and were a joke with many of them also being Trump haters for various reasons, but that was then, and this is now.  So, yeah, call this Trump's shut-down, but then the Dems must own the "Open Borders" label with pride. 

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
3 hours ago, abum said:

unless you have evidence that they were rigged, just like the evidence of Cohen paid for the polls to be rigged to Trump's favor, like in this post, then not sure why you would assume something like that. Polls can get thing wrong too.

I think my question here will remain unanswered (as i believe, giving a clear answer to this should reveal something about Trump supporters :) )

1. Should our elected officials behave in a certain way? Yes No? Reasons?
2. Should our elected officials have integrity? Yes No? Reasons?

3. and even Trump put the President responsible for a government shutdown, should he not be held to the same standard he had held others onto? 

1. Elected officials should behave in a way that is best for us, the electors.  Does this happen often?  Not in the past 40 years from my point of view.  Occasionally,  yes.  But far from regularly.  

2. Absolutely.  Everyone should; heck, a man's handshake used to mean more than his signature.  Nowadays, not so much.  We have changed as a nation.  Some of it for the good.

3. Trump certainly took responsibility for his part in the shut down.  I have seen NO ONE else owning their own blame in the matter, and there are politicians on both sides who are stalling.  Perhaps you should be asking yourself - "If my president, whom I did not vote for, can publicly accept his blame, then why can't the people I DID vote for to represent me?"

I don't need phony evidence to know the polls are rigged.  I have enough sense to see it for myself.  In fact, if you took the time to look, I have been saying most polls are fixed here in CEHST for nearly 10 years.

Edited by ALFKAD

On 1/17/2019 at 12:00 PM, abum said:

the current "proudly done" shutdown by the President made me pay an extremely close attention to the political issues.

a sad state we are in especially those 800,000 directly affected by the shutdown (no money to pay for a lot of stuff). 

My family is from the DC/Baltimore area, so a lot of them have federal government jobs.

Trust me,  real people, are really feeling the pain. 

19 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Why are we taking the word of a convicted tax evader who is looking to get a deal seriously?

Becuase some people never learn 

Image result for lucy football

4 hours ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

My family is from the DC/Baltimore area, so a lot of them have federal government jobs.

Trust me,  real people, are really feeling the pain. 

though unfortunately some had the mindset those who are affected - are unnecessary waste. Empathy = zero. 

19 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Why are we taking the word of a convicted tax evader who is looking to get a deal seriously?

maybe a question one should ask Mueller? and maybe one should also ask, why were there many people from Trump team got indicted

Just now, abum said:

though unfortunately some had the mindset those who are affected - are unnecessary waste. Empathy = zero. 

maybe a question one should ask Mueller? and maybe one should also ask, why were there many people from Trump team got indicted

If I gave a big team of investigators unlimited access to dig thru every detail of everything everyone you know has ever done, how would it end you think ?

People CONVICTED under whitewater. Wrong then and wrong now

• Jim Guy Tucker: Governor of Arkansas at the time, resigned (fraud, 3 counts)
  • John Haley: attorney for Jim Guy Tucker (tax evasion)
  • William J. Marks, Sr.: Jim Guy Tucker's business partner (conspiracy)
  • Stephen Smith: former Governor Clinton aide (conspiracy to misapply funds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • Webster Hubbell: Clinton political supporter; U.S. Associate Attorney General; Rose Law Firm partner (embezzlement, fraud)
  • Jim McDougal: banker, Clinton political supporter: (18 felonies, varied)
  • Susan McDougal: Clinton political supporter (multiple frauds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • David Hale: banker, self-proclaimed Clinton political supporter: (conspiracy, fraud)
  • Neal Ainley: Perry County Bank president (embezzled bank funds for Clinton campaign)
  • Chris Wade: Whitewater real estate broker (multiple loan fraud). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • Larry Kuca: Madison real estate agent (multiple loan fraud)
  • Robert W. Palmer: Madison appraiser (conspiracy). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • John Latham: Madison Bank CEO (bank fraud)
  • Eugene Fitzhugh: Whitewater defendant (multiple bribery)
  • Charles Matthews: Whitewater defendant (bribery)

22 hours ago, ALFKAD said:

1. Elected officials should behave in a way that is best for us, the electors.  Does this happen often?  Not in the past 40 years from my point of view.  Occasionally,  yes.  But far from regularly.  

2. Absolutely.  Everyone should; heck, a man's handshake used to mean more than his signature.  Nowadays, not so much.  We have changed as a nation.  Some of it for the good.

3. Trump certainly took responsibility for his part in the shut down.  I have seen NO ONE else owning their own blame in the matter, and there are politicians on both sides who are stalling.  Perhaps you should be asking yourself - "If my president, whom I did not vote for, can publicly accept his blame, then why can't the people I DID vote for to represent me?"

I don't need phony evidence to know the polls are rigged.  I have enough sense to see it for myself.  In fact, if you took the time to look, I have been saying most polls are fixed here in CEHST for nearly 10 years.

1. so would consistently lying be the best for is?

2. and you are fine having someone with no integrity holding positions  in the current administration?

3. HE CAUSED THE SHUTDOWN. It is like saying someone who had said he would purposely drive a car,  to hit a pedestrian PROUDLY, and then claiming he would be responsible for it , is taking responsibility for it. That goes without saying! And even what he had said he would own it, he and his supporters kept trying to shift the blame onto others. (i can imagine if there were no evidence of him saying "I am proud to shutdown the government", what tantrum he would unleash on Twitter House. 

Phony evidence? okay, you know better than people that dealt with the matter it seemed. Maybe you can correct the knowledge of others then. 

6 minutes ago, abum said:

Politics. As they say a ham sandwich could be indicted.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

39 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I guess one can start using trump and his "Manipulating America's Gullible A...." flock logic: this can be among the phony and fake polls. The one that shows support for the Wall, or how people are feeling happy with the administration, are all true, no rigging there. 

:D 

Edited by abum