abum

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump

71 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

"so he is pointing out people hire people to influence polls. He did the same "

"phony election polls, "
"They are rigged just like before"

and that is called "influencing polls".

Very interesting justification there. No wonder some are still happy reading lies and lies coming from that twitter account. Way too much of "Alternative facts" being spewed there.

And repeating my comment above, i guess everyone can discount any polls that came from Trump camp then..

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 hour ago, abum said:

haha... you have to wonder what went into his mind "Hurm, what should i bribe him with? Aha!!! MMA Gloves!!"

Surprised they did not give him Trump's portrait or that football autographed but Brady

22 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

so he is pointing out people hire people to influence polls. He did the same . Again a nothing burger just like OMG Trump served a big mac and OMG Trump got to scoops of Ice cream, and OMG Trump removed the statue of MLK and OMG Trump parked a Truck to block the presses view.  So much TDS so little time 

He parked a truck? 

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

13 minutes ago, refugee said:

Surprised they did not give him Trump's portrait or that football autographed but Brady

He parked a truck? 

Maybe he should have given this "Time cover" for doing this phony "election polls". Befitting phony Time cover for phony polls :D 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/a-time-magazine-with-trump-on-the-cover-hangs-in-his-golf-clubs-its-fake/2017/06/27/0adf96de-5850-11e7-ba90-f5875b7d1876_story.html?utm_term=.ebd2118b224e

The framed copy of Time magazine was hung up in at least five of President Trump’s clubs, from South Florida to Scotland. Filling the entire cover was a photo of Donald Trump.

“Donald Trump: The ‘Apprentice’ is a television smash!” the big headline said. Above the Time nameplate, there was another headline in all caps: “TRUMP IS HITTING ON ALL FRONTS . . . EVEN TV!”

This cover — dated March 1, 2009 — looks like an impressive memento from Trump’s pre-presidential career. To club members eating lunch, or golfers waiting for a pro-shop purchase, it seemed to be a signal that Trump had always been a man who mattered. Even when he was just a reality TV star, Trump was the kind of star who got a cover story in Time.

But that wasn’t true.

The Time cover is a fake.

There was no March 1, 2009, issue of Time magazine. And there was no issue at all in 2009 that had Trump on the cover.

Surprising , "Integrity" is not something that some cared about. Oh well.

Edited by abum

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
41 minutes ago, abum said:

Though i found it funny that the topic can be shifted to Hillary (even when the news is about Cohen, Trump fixer, paid to have polls rigged and then Trump complained about polls being rigged). - though for the Hillary bit, you can find on WashingtonPost (the website you quoted there twice), there had been an article released 2 days later discussing that topic with a conclusion you might not like).

Here is the Trump comment again , maybe you missed it. 

And your comment

"Many polls are rigged, heck Hillary rigged an entire primary election, so why not spend a little money for a little positivity?" 

So far,  you did not bring any proofs of MANY POLLS ARE RIGGED. Even if that is somehow true, so, from your own comment.

"so why not spend a little money for a little positivity"

Then all of these "rigging" bit should be non issue for someone like you. 

"Did Trump rig the GOP primary?  Do you have proof?  " <-- is this the topic now? Did i accuse Trump of anything? Maybe read again the topic of the discussion - the WSJ article i shared here.

And did Trump reimbursed Cohen on the things Cohen had one? From the excerpt you conveniently quoted

"But Mr. Cohen in early 2017 still asked for—and received—a $50,000 reimbursement from Mr. Trump and his company. The reimbursement—made on the sole basis of a handwritten note from Mr. Cohen and paid largely out of Mr. Trump’s personal account—demonstrates the level of trust the lawyer once had within the Trump Organization, whose officials arranged the repayment"

Yep, read that article (WaPo Nov. 4), and despite the headline they used, the article didn't really refute anything Donna Brazile said in her own op-ed in Politico.  As to Trump's quote, I realize there are those that hang on his every word, to each their own.  It is interesting when they hold Trump to a standard but let the other side off the hook with their past words.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, refugee said:

He parked a truck? 

Truck blocks camera from showing Trump golfing

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/12/27/trump-golfing-truck-block-vo-nr.cnn

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Ok , I thought for a moment someone gave him the keys

170323-trump-truck-white-house-636p_0010

Edited by refugee

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

1 hour ago, Bill & Katya said:

Yep, read that article (WaPo Nov. 4), and despite the headline they used, the article didn't really refute anything Donna Brazile said in her own op-ed in Politico.  As to Trump's quote, I realize there are those that hang on his every word, to each their own.  It is interesting when they hold Trump to a standard but let the other side off the hook with their past words.

So words from a sitting President means nothing? or should not be taken seriously at all? 

I feel it is easier if we break it down like this by answering some simple questions:

1. Should our elected officials behave in a certain way? Yes No? Reasons?
2. Should our elected officials have integrity? Yes No? Reasons?

3. and even Trump put the President responsible for a government shutdown, should he not be held to the same standard he had held others onto? 

11 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Slightly off tangent but that could be to reduce the coverage "Trump golf promise"

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf." --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

https://trumpgolfcount.com/displayoutings

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Everyone on both sides of the discussion in this thread needs to read this analysis:

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/01/17/whats-the-penalty-for-rigging-the-news-these-days/

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Everyone on both sides of the discussion in this thread needs to read this analysis:

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/01/17/whats-the-penalty-for-rigging-the-news-these-days/

Good analysis, but of course the mainstream media doen’t care when a Dem does something nefarious.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

not sure would call that analysis at all. waaaaaay too much on Whataboutism. 

Any evidence Obama/team paid/bribed anything?

1 hour ago, Bill & Katya said:

Good analysis, but of course the mainstream media doen’t care when a Dem does something nefarious.

you do know this can be answered easier if we have some basic rules that we know everyone adheres to 

3. and even Trump put the President responsible for a government shutdown, should he not be held to the same standard he had held others onto? 

Filed: Timeline
8 minutes ago, abum said:

So because it doesn't fit with your personal narrative, you simply mock it.  Says a lot about your view of the world today.  Thank you for the transparency. 

Back to the OP... you didn't seem to mind when the obviously rigged polls had Trump losing by a landslide.  Why were you ok with it back in 2015/2016?

Just now, ALFKAD said:

So because it doesn't fit with your personal narrative, you simply mock it.  Says a lot about your view of the world today.  Thank you for the transparency. 

Back to the OP... you didn't seem to mind when the obviously rigged polls had Trump losing by a landslide.  Why were you ok with it back in 2015/2016?

mocking it? Do i have to give quotes of the Whataboutism being used there? Did you read the stuff written on that link at all?

Who said the polls got rigged? any evidence of that? 

And would that somehow show "it is ok to rig polls?"

Filed: Timeline
1 minute ago, abum said:

mocking it? Do i have to give quotes of the Whataboutism being used there? Did you read the stuff written on that link at all?

Who said the polls got rigged? any evidence of that?

And would that somehow show "it is ok to rig polls?"

I'll answer your question with another question... were they rigged, or just completely wrong?

Might be just me, but I think they were rigged.  And in spite of said rigging, failed to accomplish their goal, thankfully. 

1 minute ago, ALFKAD said:

I'll answer your question with another question... were they rigged, or just completely wrong?

Might be just me, but I think they were rigged.  And in spite of said rigging, failed to accomplish their goal, thankfully. 

unless you have evidence that they were rigged, just like the evidence of Cohen paid for the polls to be rigged to Trump's favor, like in this post, then not sure why you would assume something like that. Polls can get thing wrong too.

I think my question here will remain unanswered (as i believe, giving a clear answer to this should reveal something about Trump supporters :) )

48 minutes ago, abum said:

Any evidence Obama/team paid/bribed anything?

you do know this can be answered easier if we have some basic rules that we know everyone adheres to 

All you got is a video from one of the most left wing trump hating COMIC  in the world , except what's her name