17 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 1/18/2019 at 1:11 PM, HonoraryCitizen said:

Congratulations on getting your visa and best wishes is reuniting with your significant other soon and I wish you success in your life in the USA.

That said I want to point out that everyone’s experience is different. Someone will front load and not be successful, someone will present only two documents and be successful. And contrary to what you said, some consular officers are looking for any flimsy opportunity to refuse you. That is the reality, not all human beings are good or kind.

You were blessed. We Christians call it grace, and everyone’s grace is different. Many people have genuine marriages and are true Christians but get rejected, so it is not guaranteed. The Lord says he causes it to rain on both the righteous and unrighteous.

Enjoy your blessings.

Like me, just be positioned where you will receive Grace from God to go through. The bible says 'TELL THE RIGHTEOUS IT SHALL BE WELL WITH THEM'. If you are a true Christian, i pray God grants you grace to go through. Even if you get rejected, he gives you the grace to live without and that also is a blessing in disguise and in his own time he makes all things beautiful.

Christ in you is the HOPE of glory. We apply faith, that whatever it takes, whether front loading or two sheets of papers, it works for us.

At the interview a lady (CR-1) applicant came with a big traveling bag full of documents and pictures. Another lady and a gentleman. I told God i'm going just as i am with the few i have gathered and i won't be intimidated and i got it without stress.

I left them there so can't tell their status but the COs there that morning were so nice i'm sure about 80% will be issued that day. s You see, reason i'm sharing this is the fact that, when you are nervous they know and that can trigger red flags for more questioning.

And old man and his wife being interviewed was asked a simple question. 'Have you been married before"? He was so nervous his answer was, i have a child but i didn't marry the lady. The CO was like please, i did not ask you about your children, its a simple question, have you been married before? Yes or No? Then the wife answered NO. I pray he wasn't refused.

All i'm saying is, if others will be rejected, don't count yourself in. Have hope, keep the faith and don't be anxious. God is with y'all now going and RELAX. In as much us there is grace and different experiences, lets help people to relax.

Prepare, pray, believe God will do it and see it as they inviting you to present your Passport to be stamped. You going to have a normal conversation. That is my experience and i feel strongly if we help people that was, most people will go through instead of scaring them.

I'm here waiting to hear your Success stories..

praying with you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:34 AM, Paa Qwesi said:

ALL GLORY TO JESUS. My prayers is with those of you going. Thank you to all who supported me on this journey.

So very happy for you both. Congratulations

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.