Geewas

Consulate is wrong I proved enough income

47 posts in this topic

On 1/15/2019 at 5:07 PM, HonoraryCitizen said:

I know you're frustrated however you cannot just give up and adopt a defeatist frustrated mentality. Coming from West Africa myself, I know most immigrants from that part of the world have friends and family or someone they know in the USA who is legal. Tell your fiancee to help with that. On my first visit to the USA a couple decades for vacation I lived with the brother of a friend of a friend. I know signing an affidavit of support is more serious than just hosting someone on vacation however in the west African immigrant community friends of friends do sign affidavits of support.

That's how we roll, your fiance needs to step up and be counted. You need to see this through, the finish is in sight.

Interesting thought. We might not have much to offer for a sponsor but we do have a lot of space in our house. We have a detached heated/cooled large building. I call it a clubhouse. Maybe someone will sponsor him in return for that living space. Trying to think outside the box.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Korea DPR
Timeline
3 hours ago, Wfmsbrown said:

Interesting thought. We might not have much to offer for a sponsor but we do have a lot of space in our house. We have a detached heated/cooled large building. I call it a clubhouse. Maybe someone will sponsor him in return for that living space. Trying to think outside the box.

Now you’re talking. Four years ago my classmate who had just returned to the USA from the home country after a three year attempt to repatriate (and hence didn’t have three years of taxes) had to give out some inducement to a cosponsor in order to get his spouse here. Human beings respond to inducement, quid pro quo

I am not in this world to live up to your expectations,

Neither are you here to live up to mine.

I don't owe no one no obligation 
So everything is fine, fine

I said, I am that I am I am, I am, I am

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.