jg121783

OBAMA’S FORMER BORDER PATROL CHIEF SAYS MS-13 ‘LAUGHS’ AT EASE OF CROSSING SOUTHERN BORDER

40 posts in this topic

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/14/obama-border-chief-ms13/

He must be wrong. Because the democrats tell us no criminals cross the border. It's only hard working migrants that take the jobs that we don't want to do who cross the border.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

17 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/14/obama-border-chief-ms13/

He must be wrong. Because the democrats tell us no criminals cross the border. It's only hard working migrants that take the jobs that we don't want to do who cross the border.

What. There is no crisis at the border. What makes him an expert...  Oh wait 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

What. There is no crisis at the border. What makes him an expert...  Oh wait 

Jim Acosta said there is no crisis so it must be true.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

So a guy who Obama hired and Trump essentially fired is backing Trump on this. That should say a lot. Doesn't matter how many experts back Trump on this though. The left is suffering from TDS and will continue to throw their temper tantrums and hold this country hostage.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
21 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

So a guy who Obama hired and Trump essentially fired is backing Trump on this. That should say a lot. Doesn't matter how many experts back Trump on this though. The left is suffering from TDS and will continue to throw their temper tantrums and hold this country hostage.

Like I mentioned in another thread, if Trump favored the Dems impeaching him, they would drop that notion like a rock.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

33 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Before you fall too hard for your own rhetoric, the question you might want to ask is why didn't Republicans give Trump his wall. They certainly had the opportunity to do so.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

8 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

Before you fall too hard for your own rhetoric, the question you might want to ask is why didn't Republicans give Trump his wall. They certainly had the opportunity to do so.

Some of them wanted to but others were RINOs (republicans in name only). Now the ball is in the democrat's court and they refuse to do the right thing (which they previously supported) because of TDS.

6 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Some of them wanted to but others were RINOs (republicans in name only). Now the ball is in the democrat's court and they refuse to do the right thing (which they previously supported) because of TDS.

I would say the ball is in the Republican's court for another 2 years at least. Only difference is they need the Democrats to cooperate now. To get the Democrats to do that will probably require considerable concessions in other areas. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

1 hour ago, Steeleballz said:

I would say the ball is in the Republican's court for another 2 years at least. Only difference is they need the Democrats to cooperate now. To get the Democrats to do that will probably require considerable concessions in other areas. 

There are no amount of concessions that will cure the democrats of their TDS.

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
2 hours ago, jg121783 said:

So if it was not for the Rino's , the Republicans would not have a majority, but when they don't fall into the Trumplican party line they are demonized.  Maybe the reason Trumplicans and tea-party holdovers don't get the votes is that their ideas and agenda are not popular with most Americans.

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
11 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

give Trump his wall

The above reminded me to mention how curious it is that so many in the traditional media are calling it "his" wall.  Isn't it the country's wall?

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

7 hours ago, refugee said:

So if it was not for the Rino's , the Republicans would not have a majority, but when they don't fall into the Trumplican party line they are demonized.  Maybe the reason Trumplicans and tea-party holdovers don't get the votes is that their ideas and agenda are not popular with most Americans.

So a small handful of fringe republicans who act like democrats somehow represent a majority of Americans? Please explain your logic. The way I see it the republicans in the House did the right thing and passed a budget with border security. A vast majority of the republicans in the Senate also did the right thing. Unfortunately a handful of republicans along with all of the democrats are responsible for the shutdown and a lack of border security. Blame the Republican party as a whole and Trump all you want but a majority of republicans voted for a budget and border security and Trump hasn't even been given a bill to sign yet. So let's put the blame where it really belongs. On all of the democrats who either suffer from TDS or mindlessly follow orders from those who suffer from TDS  and a handful republicans who also suffer from TDS. I am still having a hard time grasping the fact that we actually have some who represent us who oppose securing the border for the sole purpose of opposing the president. Seems pretty childish to me.

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
45 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

So a small handful of fringe republicans who act like democrats somehow represent a majority of Americans? Please explain your logic. The way I see it the republicans in the House did the right thing and passed a budget with border security. A vast majority of the republicans in the Senate also did the right thing. Unfortunately a handful of republicans along with all of the democrats are responsible for the shutdown and a lack of border security. Blame the Republican party as a whole and Trump all you want but a majority of republicans voted for a budget and border security and Trump hasn't even been given a bill to sign yet. So let's put the blame where it really belongs. On all of the democrats who either suffer from TDS or mindlessly follow orders from those who suffer from TDS  and a handful republicans who also suffer from TDS. I am still having a hard time grasping the fact that we actually have some who represent us who oppose securing the border for the sole purpose of opposing the president. Seems pretty childish to me.

If the small majority vote with the Democrats on certain issues, then you don't have a majority for that issue. It worked for Republicans when Heidkamp, Manchin and McKaskill voted with them. 

They are either voting their conscience or aligning to what the people in their districts desire.  At any rate they are accountable to the people of their districts, as we saw in the last Congressional elections. In the Senate, the majority of the people have less power as the rural states get more representatives. At the end of the day, the voters will have a say.

Also, Trump has a bill from the Republican house and Senate.

Edited by refugee

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker