GeeRaf

K1 Process - Administrative Processing

80 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Stubmeister said:

I'm just a newbie here but I would say that it is an RFE!

Yes, I'm thinking so as well but we're confused as to what. We've submitted everything from pictures to plane tickets as well as chats. 

That is just an RFE. Send them what they are asking for ASAP!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

7 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

That is just an RFE. Send them what they are asking for ASAP!

I've read so much about what to send, what's strong, what's not. The last time we sent every chat that was still available from 2012. Previously, we sent tickets and pictures of our vacations together. We lived in the same city for five years. What else could we do? Handwritten letters? I'm all out of ideas.

3 minutes ago, GeeRaf said:

I've read so much about what to send, what's strong, what's not. The last time we sent every chat that was still available from 2012. Previously, we sent tickets and pictures of our vacations together. We lived in the same city for five years. What else could we do? Handwritten letters? I'm all out of ideas.

Only send EXACTLY what they ask for. No more no less. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Only send EXACTLY what they ask for. No more no less. 

Previously, printed these things out and he took them in. There's an option to upload them. Is one better than the other. My apologies for so many questions, we're so confused as to what they want exactly. "All chat" we sent that and still...

21 minutes ago, GeeRaf said:

Previously, printed these things out and he took them in. There's an option to upload them. Is one better than the other. My apologies for so many questions, we're so confused as to what they want exactly. "All chat" we sent that and still...

It doesn’t matter how it gets there. Just give them what they ask for. Again, no more, no less. Only what they specifically request. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
12 hours ago, GeeRaf said:

Now I'm not sure if we were denied or no. Please look at this file. How should we arrange the documents? If this still AP or denial?221g.jpg.6b563441c04680b168eda8dd5dd75b93.jpg

You are not denied. They have requested more evidence of the bona fide relationship ... specifically but not limited to chat logs communication etc. as well as copy of all pages of the petitioners  passport and some faxes from 2017 which sounds like were mentioned or discussed at the interview 

Take  a deep breath , read everything slowly until you understand it all . Even gave someone you trust read it as you are reading in panic .. understandable.. and that makes processing difficult 

make sure you follow instruction on that paper regarding what evidence they want and how and when to submit it 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

The bottom of the form pretty much spells out what they want or need. If they give you an option to email/upload, I would do it that way. Less chance of getting lost. But just comply with what they are asking and you may get through this unscathed!

USCIS I-129F Petition:   image.png.5e26813a0fee6f4065ce829758e29731.png      

image.png.66176722dd07631b884c6730df9ff788.pngimage.png.63696e1e1440439256be59ac086d18bb.png

Dept of State K1 Visa:   image.png.9a78db6ac742a01a01d0b157963311c8.png       image.png.8b2371c75847cbfbc45e7dc896f8ba1f.pngimage.png.e0b583662f868174b3c52088da49263c.pngimage.png.7f70a1e5e353924875a93c2b082fbee0.png
USCIS I-485 Petition:   

image.png.465aaf5ca7c51799120b0fab7f99afe5.png

image.png.e0b583662f868174b3c52088da49263c.pngimage.png.7f70a1e5e353924875a93c2b082fbee0.png

OK guys, I am back again. He went back again today for the 3rd time. Again, they're asking for more proof of relationship. We've now had chats, FB, letters from our family and friends as well as photos. What more can they want? We are stomped.

Anyone has idea how long it take for Abu Dhabi embassy to setup interview our case is in-transit to embassy? And where can I find P3 packet for Abu Dhabi?

06/07/19 - We became ONE!!! Court Wedding 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

07/13/19 - AOS Packet Mailed ✉️

07/14/19 - AOS Received 📫

07/20/19 - NOA1 Date 😊

08/08/19 - Biometric Appointment 🖐️

09/12/19 - REF for Birth Certificate 😓

09/17/19 - Sent in BC again with educational secondary evidence 😰

09/23/19 - REF Received 😩

01/27/20 - Case status changed to ready to schedule interview 😍

03/05/20 - Interview Date Approved ❤️

13 hours ago, Fari Pari said:

Anyone has idea how long it take for Abu Dhabi embassy to setup interview our case is in-transit to embassy? And where can I find P3 packet for Abu Dhabi?

It took one year and a half to get an interview after reading ready/transit. Packet three was emailed. It's simply the numbers of two medical centers for testing in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, the rules of the embassy, and what to bring to the interview.

10 hours ago, GeeRaf said:

It took one year and a half to get an interview after reading ready/transit. Packet three was emailed. It's simply the numbers of two medical centers for testing in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, the rules of the embassy, and what to bring to the interview.

Thanks @GeeRaf I hope it does not take this long. I see that you guyshave been struggling with visa approval even after a long-term relationship and many proof of a bona fide relationship . We just saw that our case is READY at Abu Dhabi US Embassy. We are hoping to fill it out submit and setup interview soon. Any tips from you would be appreciated. 

06/07/19 - We became ONE!!! Court Wedding 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

07/13/19 - AOS Packet Mailed ✉️

07/14/19 - AOS Received 📫

07/20/19 - NOA1 Date 😊

08/08/19 - Biometric Appointment 🖐️

09/12/19 - REF for Birth Certificate 😓

09/17/19 - Sent in BC again with educational secondary evidence 😰

09/23/19 - REF Received 😩

01/27/20 - Case status changed to ready to schedule interview 😍

03/05/20 - Interview Date Approved ❤️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 1/22/2019 at 7:18 AM, GeeRaf said:

OK guys, I am back again. He went back again today for the 3rd time. Again, they're asking for more proof of relationship. We've now had chats, FB, letters from our family and friends as well as photos. What more can they want? We are stomped.

I’m not sure if your situation has been resolved but it seems as though they’re trying to get you to tell them that you don’t have anything else to give them so they can base their decision off of that. They’re asking for more evidence even though you’ve provided them with all that you’ve got with each scheduled interview.

That happened to someone else not too long ago where they wanted chats from when they first met. They were together about 4-5 years and unfortunately the person could only obtain chats up until a certain year because the chats from the first 2 years they’ve met were nonexistent since it was all deleted. After sending in what they did have the embassy still called them and asked for more. When they sent an email to the embassy explaining how and why it was impossible to provide them with what they’re asking for, they got all their documents/passport returned to them with a denial letter.

It sucks because although people say the CO’s are just doing their job, and there are rules and regulations they must follow in order to make a decision, its not based on hope or luck blah blah....sometimes it is. It mostly goes by who’s handeling your case and how they feel about your story/case because a lot of times people are put in positions where they receive denials due to the CO/embassy asking for more of the same exact information even though what was already provided shows so much. 

Its one thing about the immigration process that annoys me. We go through all this trouble to have our loved ones immigrate legally and even though you follow all the steps and do what you have to do, they can still simply tell you no/it’s not enough. Or tell you there was a mistake, as if we’re not human, & deny it with no hesitation or remorse. I know this isn’t always the case, but it’s a reality.

Edited by gsdc23

11 hours ago, gsdc23 said:

I’m not sure if your situation has been resolved but it seems as though they’re trying to get you to tell them that you don’t have anything else to give them so they can base their decision off of that. They’re asking for more evidence even though you’ve provided them with all that you’ve got with each scheduled interview.

That happened to someone else not too long ago where they wanted chats from when they first met. They were together about 4-5 years and unfortunately the person could only obtain chats up until a certain year because the chats from the first 2 years they’ve met were nonexistent since it was all deleted. After sending in what they did have the embassy still called them and asked for more. When they sent an email to the embassy explaining how and why it was impossible to provide them with what they’re asking for, they got all their documents/passport returned to them with a denial letter.

It sucks because although people say the CO’s are just doing their job, and there are rules and regulations they must follow in order to make a decision, its not based on hope or luck blah blah....sometimes it is. It mostly goes by who’s handeling your case and how they feel about your story/case because a lot of times people are put in positions where they receive denials due to the CO/embassy asking for more of the same exact information even though what was already provided shows so much. 

Its one thing about the immigration process that annoys me. We go through all this trouble to have our loved ones immigrate legally and even though you follow all the steps and do what you have to do, they can still simply tell you no/it’s not enough. Or tell you there was a mistake, as if we’re not human, & deny it with no hesitation or remorse. I know this isn’t always the case, but it’s a reality.

Thank you. I believe the CO is being bias. I'm not sure how's she's suspecting fraud or anything unnatural with what we've presented.

I’m at working day 11 totals days 18 post interview and  stuck in immigrant administrative processing, the non immigrant tracker says no status.

no 221g a very simple interview and others with interviews post mine have visa in hand. 

Stressed out but trying to stay calm because I’m still at immigrant status. No clue why. 

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.