craftercool

About sending pictures as evidence.

22 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, NikLR said:

How is looking through some 4x6 photos any different than looking at 2-3 4x6 photos on a sheet of paper?  At least on the paper you can write under the photo who is involved and when, vs having to write on the back making it easier for the IO to read the information related to the photo. I am curious to your reasoning?  

I am simply telling the OP how i did mine, Jesus 🙄 this is the ONLY immigration forum where people think they know it all and that NO ONE ELSE can give their opinion based on their own experience. So i think that instead of a people based forum, we should just follow instructions from USCIS site directly or hire an immigration lawyer for questions instead of asking for suggestions from mere mortals and not professionals... 

1 hour ago, Mellamanlola said:

I am simply telling the OP how i did mine, Jesus 🙄 this is the ONLY immigration forum where people think they know it all and that NO ONE ELSE can give their opinion based on their own experience. So i think that instead of a people based forum, we should just follow instructions from USCIS site directly or hire an immigration lawyer for questions instead of asking for suggestions from mere mortals and not professionals... 

Okay you dont want to give a reason why you think it's better then.. cool

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, NikLR said:

Make it as simple as possible.  Its going in a folder and really only you care how pretty it is.  

What else do you have beyond photos? 

Thanks y'all for your responses :)

Uhm, what else do we have? I'm afraid not much more, we ain't paying a car, only a credit card, I guess we could also use some friends addifavits.

48 minutes ago, craftercool said:

Uhm, what else do we have? I'm afraid not much more, we ain't paying a car, only a credit card, I guess we could also use some friends addifavits.

Wills

living wills 

beneficiary of 401k

beneficiary of life insurance

medical power of attorney

power of attorney

joint mail to your home

driver's licenses with matching addresses

If you guys have chosen to have separate finances it would be a good idea to include a letter as to the reason. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Luxembourg
Timeline
1 hour ago, craftercool said:

Include a personal statement if you cannot send certain things they are asking for. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.