icanbenobody

After aos interview

28 posts in this topic

My brother was approved 10 days after the interview. 5 more days for card. Be patient.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Georgia
Timeline
22 hours ago, icanbenobody said:

Howdy everyone. 

So my interview was yesterday and it went well. The IO gave us a copy of recommendation of approval and he also told us to expect green card in 4 to 6 weeks No Passport stamp,No EAD/AP i understand that i dont need those two if i have my greencard but im wondering if when is my status online gonna change? And if 4 to 6 weeks waiting for green card is normal? Thanks 😉

Generally, online accounts update either immediately or in the next few days. If you don't get any updates or GC within one month make sure to create a ticket online and set up infopass (if your office allows it). Mine was recommended for approval but I did not hear anything for one month. After that I created online inquiry and reached out to congressman and senator which helped get it approve within a few days.

I hope that your application will be approved in a few days and that you receive your GC very soon, however if that is not the case do not wait forever. Sometimes they forget to hit the button on a computer and applications sit on shelves for a while.

Edited by kvito28

1 hour ago, kvito28 said:

Generally, online accounts update either immediately or in the next few days. If you don't get any updates or GC within one month make sure to create a ticket online and set up infopass (if your office allows it). Mine was recommended for approval but I did not hear anything for one month. After that I created online inquiry and reached out to congressman and senator which helped get it approve within a few days.

I hope that your application will be approved in a few days and that you receive your GC very soon, however if that is not the case do not wait forever. Sometimes they forget to hit the button on a computer and applications sit on shelves for a while.

I trust the guy from our local office..he told us to wait 4 to 6 weeks for greencard and i have a copy of paper that say i must give them 120 days before i can inquire about my case..im only 10 minutes from our local office so its easy to go there 😁😁 thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, @icanbenobody Congratulations on the approval! Another hurdle done in this long journey :D I have my interview tomorrow afternoon at the Louisville office but we're a 2.5 hour drive away. How long did your interview take?

1 hour ago, JTC11117 said:

Hi, @icanbenobody Congratulations on the approval! Another hurdle done in this long journey :D I have my interview tomorrow afternoon at the Louisville office but we're a 2.5 hour drive away. How long did your interview take?

It was only 10mins or less interview. The interview is just a piece of cake im sure youll be fine..they didnt ask for my evidence(that means i just waste my time putting them together but its better to be prepared right? Hehe) good luck for your interview tomorrow.

16 hours ago, NancyNguyen said:

My brother was approved 10 days after the interview. 5 more days for card. Be patient.

When i post this yesterday last night my husband received  bunch of notification about our case..its sunday night so its confusing.my I485 status say case must reviewed but my daughter I485 say new card is produce both our ead/ap say they close it because of other benefit means..i just hope we will receive our green card Sooner than 4 to 6 weeks..most applicants in our local office received their GC 1 week or 2 after their interview i hope ours will speed up haha

Just now, little immigrant said:

We waited exactly 3 weeks and one day after our interview until our case status changed to "New Card is being produced". And that was during the holidays. 

ill stay positive in our case.. the IO told us 4 to 6 weeks to receive green card so ill be more patient..its just annoying when your husband teasing you that you'll

get deported and daughter got to stay 😂😂😂

On 1/14/2019 at 12:58 PM, icanbenobody said:

ill stay positive in our case.. the IO told us 4 to 6 weeks to receive green card so ill be more patient..its just annoying when your husband teasing you that you'll

Yes that won't happen :)

On 1/14/2019 at 2:58 PM, icanbenobody said:

take a vacation home, leave him with daughter and relax ... that will teach him to be nicer 

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.