refugee

Hunter boasted on dating app about poaching deer – not realizing her potential suitor was a game warden

12 posts in this topic

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/oklahoma-woman-unwittingly-boasted-on-dating-app-about-poaching-deer-to-game-warden

An Oklahoma woman was slapped with a hefty fine after showing off an illegal deer kill on a dating app to a potential suitor — who happened to be a state game warden.

The woman, whose name was withheld, unwittingly told Cannon Harrison, a 24-year-old McIntosh County warden, on the dating app Bumble that she had killed a “bigo buck,” the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation Game Wardens wrote on Facebook on Sunday.

“Honestly, the first thing I thought was that it was someone who was messing with me because they knew who I was,” Harrison told The Washington Post. “It seemed too good to be true.”

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

8 minutes ago, refugee said:

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/oklahoma-woman-unwittingly-boasted-on-dating-app-about-poaching-deer-to-game-warden

An Oklahoma woman was slapped with a hefty fine after showing off an illegal deer kill on a dating app to a potential suitor — who happened to be a state game warden.

The woman, whose name was withheld, unwittingly told Cannon Harrison, a 24-year-old McIntosh County warden, on the dating app Bumble that she had killed a “bigo buck,” the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation Game Wardens wrote on Facebook on Sunday.

“Honestly, the first thing I thought was that it was someone who was messing with me because they knew who I was,” Harrison told The Washington Post. “It seemed too good to be true.”

So why is this here?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

So why is this here?

the posting?

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Yes, it is not a current event or a hot social topic

okay..I found it hilarious, but feel free to move or purge it 

1 minute ago, refugee said:

okay..I found it hilarious, but feel free to move or purge it 

Totally agree it is funny..... Never mind just leave it here and post more. 

Edited by Cyberfx1024

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Yes, it is not a current event or a hot social topic

yes, it is a current event - Published 10 hours ago  - and depending on how many posts it gets, it could be a hot topic.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I agree, it is funny, and quite honestly poetic justice.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline

My first trip to visit my grandparents in Arkansas as a teenager was interesting. G-Pa and I were driving across one of those Ozark dirt back roads when all of a sudden in one graceful move he slammed the brakes, opened the door, pulled the rifle ( safety off) from the rack and laid a line of fire across the hood of the truck at an out of season doe (he missed) .  I guess hunting regs are a unnecessary formality in some parts of the country.

1 hour ago, Randyandyuni said:

I think it's kind of funny too, at least he found an outdoorsy girl

He can visit her on conjugal visit days.

33 minutes ago, refugee said:

My first trip to visit my grandparents in Arkansas as a teenager was interesting. G-Pa and I were driving across one of those Ozark dirt back roads when all of a sudden in one graceful move he slammed the brakes, opened the door, pulled the rifle ( safety off) from the rack and laid a line of fire across the hood of the truck at an out of season doe (he missed) .  I guess hunting regs are a unnecessary formality in some parts of the country.

He can visit her on conjugal visit days.

I had a disabled uncle that would hunt from his kitchen window year round, he lived in very rural PA, he considered an out of season deer a tresspasser