Jamalz

DV1 visa lottery

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
8 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

Because they did something to your file on that date, presumably something related to the AP. At least you know they’ve been working on your case.

True!! So what should I do now sir? What do you advise me with?!

Timeline
On 1/8/2019 at 5:14 PM, SusieQQQ said:

Because they did something to your file on that date, presumably something related to the AP. At least you know they’ve been working on your case.

Is there any reason for putting my case under AP?!

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jamalz said:

Is there any reason for putting my case under AP?!

AP is about a background check.  Some cases take longer than others.  Unfortunately, there is no way to predict when AP will be complete.  

Edited by aaron2020

14 minutes ago, Jamalz said:

What’s gonna happen after having my visa stamped and traveled with an expired medical exam 

If the medical has expired before the visa has been issued you’ll have to get a new one done. The embassy will contact you in that case just before they are ready to issue to tell you to get a new exam done.

if the medical  hasn’t expired then the visa expiry will be based on the medical.

occasionally if the medical is very soon to expiry the embassy may contact the applicant to ask if they are able to travel quickly or if they would prefer a new medical to get a later visa expiry date.

Timeline
12 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

If the medical has expired before the visa has been issued you’ll have to get a new one done. The embassy will contact you in that case just before they are ready to issue to tell you to get a new exam done.

if the medical  hasn’t expired then the visa expiry will be based on the medical.

occasionally if the medical is very soon to expiry the embassy may contact the applicant to ask if they are able to travel quickly or if they would prefer a new medical to get a later visa expiry date.

I had my medical exam on the 2 November and the interview on the 16th of same month, is that mean I have to take another medical exam if my visa was issued after and that’s mean I’m not gonna be able to profit from the 6 month on my visa

Timeline

My visa not saying Administration process now it says Ready?!

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at
can someone explain to me because I already had an interview 

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the READY status may be some form of a background check or administrative processing. I interviewed on December 6, 2018, my case has been on READY since that date with the last and only date of update on the case being December 14, 2018. I guess we just have to pray, wait and see. I have not been called or asked to come for any sort of clarification or a review. I interviewed with my family (wife and 2 kids), I am the principal applicant.

Timeline
On 2/4/2019 at 10:43 AM, totobio said:

I believe the READY status may be some form of a background check or administrative processing. I interviewed on December 6, 2018, my case has been on READY since that date with the last and only date of update on the case being December 14, 2018. I guess we just have to pray, wait and see. I have not been called or asked to come for any sort of clarification or a review. I interviewed with my family (wife and 2 kids), I am the principal applicant.

Did they put your status on the AP or it was saying Ready from the beginning?!

where are you from?!

Timeline
On 2/11/2019 at 6:58 AM, totobio said:

Hi @Jamalz, my status shows READY. It has been more than 60 days. I am in the AF region, Ghana.

Same here i guess all we have to do is wait and pray hoping for good news honestly it’s really frustrating to wait.

did you tired to call the consulate! Because in your case it’s already been 60 days! You know that holidays and the weekends are not counted as business days 

13 hours ago, Jamalz said:

Same here i guess all we have to do is wait and pray hoping for good news honestly it’s really frustrating to wait.

did you tired to call the consulate! Because in your case it’s already been 60 days! You know that holidays and the weekends are not counted as business days 

I can understand the frustration you are going through, just take your mind off it and concentrate on your life, if all is well, they will contact you and then you can know your fate. I will follow up as well. Goodluck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.