Jump to content

Confused with driver’s license

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I’m in the process of filing my removal of conditions. My US citizen spouse’s permanent address is in FL and he is in the military. His driver’s license is FL (but he is stationed in SC), on the other hand, my driver’s license is in SC. Is it necessary to submit a copy of our driver’s license? I’m just worried that we might get questioned with that although it is pretty obvious that military families move a lot. Hope that makes sense

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think that will be a problem. Just include documents that has yours and your spouse's name. Like lease or joint bank account. Then instead of driver's license maybe provided the copy of his passport. Then military records and orders to support the driver's license.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.