eivon98

Fiancee on rehiring process in Malaysia

23 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, eivon98 said:

Any advise! My gf is in malaysia and onprocess for rehiring visa.. can i petition her while she is on process!? Im in US..thank you so much for the advise!

If she has a valid visa then she can do the interview in Malaysia. If she does not have a valid visa for her stay there then she will have to do her interview in the Philippines. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 minutes ago, eivon98 said:

I wanted her to not wait for it and just go home and petition her in philippines butbim scared that if she will do that she will considered banned in malaysia and we are gonna have a hard time getting the police clearance in malaysia

I hope you know the K1 visa takes about 8-12 months. Thats a long time to wait out. My fiancee is an OFW and we just kept everything the same.  If yours cant get a clearance from somewhere then the consulate in manila knows how to handle these situations, its not uncommon given the number of Filipinos working abroad. 

50 minutes ago, eivon98 said:

I wanted her to not wait for it and just go home and petition her in philippines butbim scared that if she will do that she will considered banned in malaysia and we are gonna have a hard time getting the police clearance in malaysia

So she is back in Malaysia now and actually working on a legitimate visa this time? 

13 hours ago, TandSarahJane said:

I hope you know the K1 visa takes about 8-12 months. Thats a long time to wait out. My fiancee is an OFW and we just kept everything the same.  If yours cant get a clearance from somewhere then the consulate in manila knows how to handle these situations, its not uncommon given the number of Filipinos working abroad. 

What do u meaneverything the same? So the consulatenin manila can help us clearance in malaysia if ever she come back to philippines without waiting for her rehiring cvisa? Coz some people we knoe they went home and didnt wait but they are considered banned.. my problem is later if we file and we cant get the clearance coz she stayed there for more than 6 months. I want everything to be legal and got nothing to worry but this rehiring program takes forever. Its been almost 3 years that we been waiting

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, eivon98 said:

What do u meaneverything the same? So the consulatenin manila can help us clearance in malaysia if ever she come back to philippines without waiting for her rehiring cvisa? Coz some people we knoe they went home and didnt wait but they are considered banned.. my problem is later if we file and we cant get the clearance coz she stayed there for more than 6 months. I want everything to be legal and got nothing to worry but this rehiring program takes forever. Its been almost 3 years that we been waiting

Malaysia clearance can be ordered online 

YMMV

21 minutes ago, eivon98 said:

The police clearance and the visa for that country is not needed until the interview phase. 

On 1/2/2019 at 11:27 AM, Cyberfx1024 said:

The police clearance and the visa for that country is not needed until the interview phase. 

Thank you. Im jist gayhering information and this relp helpme.. one more question ... u think i can apply her papers petition here in Us in malaysi while she is waiting for her visa in malaysia ?

worsrt scenario: if her visa got denied for rehiring  program in malaysi while i applied her fiancee in US.. whats gonna happen?

Edited by eivon98
Add more

Timeline
5 minutes ago, eivon98 said:

Thank you. Im jist gayhering information and this relp helpme.. one more question ... u think i can apply her papers petition here in Us in malaysi while she is waiting for her visa in malaysia ?

The petition can be started at whatever point in time you want and are eligible to do so

YMMV

Timeline
1 minute ago, eivon98 said:

Thank you so much.. this help

me a lot.. i have hesitations to start the petition because of the visa shes waiting in malaysi.

What does her status in Malaysia (or lack thereof) have to do with us immigration?

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.