Sarge2155

January 2019 I-129F (K1) Filers

740 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Oh my, we are so excited~! :3 

We've filed our i-129f package for the K1 visa on Jan 11, 2019. The package arrived on Jan 14 and we have received the text message on Jan 19 that NOA1 hard copy is on it's way to us. Now we're ready for the long wait!

I wanna thank ya'll for being so amazing and helpful. We've had so many questions and were able to find all the answers on this forum. Thank you so much~! ❤️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys,

I have a rather..silly question. At first my fiancé and I talked about shipping our packet via FedEx, but now circumstances dictate that we may have to utilize US postal service instead. Tiny problem: the documentation indicates the shipping address for courier service. Of course, going into the post office the label will have the Dallas address instead, it just won't match with the documents we printed out. Will this be an issue when USCIS receives it in Dallas and not Lewisville?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Mailed petition package on 1/4/19. Received USCIS text notice of receipt on 1/14/19. Received NOA1 in the mail on 1/19/19. We've been long distance almost 4 years now, and I must say this is the most challenging time, but the love has never been greater. It's SO worth the wait!

2 hours ago, Nyalimera said:

Oh my, we are so excited~! :3 

We've filed our i-129f package for the K1 visa on Jan 11, 2019. The package arrived on Jan 14 and we have received the text message on Jan 19 that NOA1 hard copy is on it's way to us. Now we're ready for the long wait!

I wanna thank ya'll for being so amazing and helpful. We've had so many questions and were able to find all the answers on this forum. Thank you so much~! ❤️

13 minutes ago, HopefulOne1 said:

Mailed petition package on 1/4/19. Received USCIS text notice of receipt on 1/14/19. Received NOA1 in the mail on 1/19/19. We've been long distance almost 4 years now, and I must say this is the most challenging time, but the love has never been greater. It's SO worth the wait!

Welcome to the thread and congrats on your submission. Keep that attitude and you'll do well with the wait. Please continue to read and learn as I am sure you will learn much here that you'll need later on.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

2 hours ago, Del A. said:

Hi guys,

I have a rather..silly question. At first my fiancé and I talked about shipping our packet via FedEx, but now circumstances dictate that we may have to utilize US postal service instead. Tiny problem: the documentation indicates the shipping address for courier service. Of course, going into the post office the label will have the Dallas address instead, it just won't match with the documents we printed out. Will this be an issue when USCIS receives it in Dallas and not Lewisville?

You use the Dallas mailing address.

For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):
USCIS
P.O. Box 660151
Dallas, TX 75266

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello fellow January filers. :) Got tracking confirmation our I-129F arrived in Dallas today! The forums were so helpful getting everything together ourselves.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

You use the Dallas mailing address.

For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):
USCIS
P.O. Box 660151
Dallas, TX 75266

Yes, but upon review will the USCIS officer find issue on the fact that the document letterheads indicate the Lewisville address?

3 minutes ago, Del A. said:

Yes, but upon review will the USCIS officer find issue on the fact that the document letterheads indicate the Lewisville address?

Nope. No problem. Because they are the same building but USPS using one address where the shippers use the other address.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

4 hours ago, tankgrrl said:

Hello fellow January filers. :) Got tracking confirmation our I-129F arrived in Dallas today! The forums were so helpful getting everything together ourselves.

Welcome to the thread and congrats on your submission of your application. May your journey be both smooth and swift.

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello All, 

I have not done my timeline yet because we are still assembling our package. Gosh, I am so excited to finally get this package out by January 26th. Can't wait to go on this journey with everyone. 

Best, 

Henrietta

15 minutes ago, Nneamaka Egbai said:

Hello All, 

I have not done my timeline yet because we are still assembling our package. Gosh, I am so excited to finally get this package out by January 26th. Can't wait to go on this journey with everyone. 

Best, 

Henrietta

Welcome to the thread, don't  forget  to check and double check  your I-129F!!!

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
7 hours ago, tankgrrl said:

Same! Let me know when you get the Noa1 and the electronic notification!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 1/8/2019 at 5:31 PM, Sarge2155 said:

You are on the ball @BarryLovesAdri your time line is already ready for your NOA1 good deal and congrats on your submission of your application. I am hoping your journey is smooth. Welcome to the group.

Thanks! (Sorry for the delayed reaction there. Heh!)

STILL waiting for the NOA1 over two weeks later! I did file the G-1145, but nothing so far. (I know we're still in the window, but it really is agonizing waiting for a response!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.