Hurryupnwait

Noa2

56 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Hurryupnwait said:

Oh that’s great to hear

Your setting yourself up for disappointment if you believe that .

Real recent experience 

Noa2 10.22.18

Ceac status ready. 12 03.18

Earliest interview. 12 27.18

Do the math 

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Your setting yourself up for disappointment if you believe that .

Real recent experience 

Noa2 10.22.18

Ceac status ready. 12 03.18

Earliest interview. 12 27.18

Do the math 

Yeah but now I was reading they have a lot of interview openings of interviews even though it’s only on Thursdays they do them they have like 100+ slots per day

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Hurryupnwait said:

Yeah but now I was reading they have a lot of interview openings of interviews even though it’s only on Thursdays they do them they have like 100+ slots per day

Yes but I see the schedule.   I know exactly how many appointments are available right now.   Earliest is 1.24 and they book about a hundred a week.  They will be in March by the time you status shows ready 

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline
1 hour ago, payxibka said:

Yes but I see the schedule.   I know exactly how many appointments are available right now.   Earliest is 1.24 and they book about a hundred a week.  They will be in March by the time you status shows ready 

Ahh ok I understand what you are saying. But March is good that’s around the time frame we were looking at because we plan on waiting until our daughter is out of school to go get them

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hurryupnwait said:

Ahh ok I understand what you are saying. But March is good that’s around the time frame we were looking at because we plan on waiting until our daughter is out of school to go get them

Your not even approved yet but if it follows any sort of expectation its possible.   Your approval will dictate if even  March is possible.   

YMMV

Timeline
2 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Your not even approved yet but if it follows any sort of expectation its possible.   Your approval will dictate if even  March is possible.   

Yes true! But just trying to be positive!

also I am on the line currently with the uscis on hold to talk with a tier 2 member to see if they can give me the information about what evidence is requested  so I can already have it sent before the hard copy even gets here

1 hour ago, Hurryupnwait said:

Yes true! But just trying to be positive!

also I am on the line currently with the uscis on hold to talk with a tier 2 member to see if they can give me the information about what evidence is requested  so I can already have it sent before the hard copy even gets here

That is the key is be positive but have a plan for just in case. 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

That is the key is be positive but have a plan for just in case. 

Yes thank you that’s all I’m doing is staying positive about the situation.

Timeline
On 1/3/2019 at 8:57 AM, CaseyBorne88 said:

Hey, having an answer is better then none. I am still waiting......😳

Any luck yet on your NOA2?

I received my RFE letter today and it was just what i thought they wanted another copy of my divorce decree because the copy they received was not clear or legible. So i sent an original copy back lol like 15 min after i got it in the mail.

Timeline

Nothing yet. I think my head is ready to explode lol. I am glad for you that yours is being addressed. I was reading the 200+ days filers and I was stressed to the point that I couldn’t sleep for more than a hour. Some people on there have waited over a year. It appears that allot of times inquiries don’t accomplish much either. I am praying that I will hear something back soon. I just made 182 days. Hoping my situation won’t be so bad. 

Timeline
17 hours ago, CaseyBorne88 said:

Nothing yet. I think my head is ready to explode lol. I am glad for you that yours is being addressed. I was reading the 200+ days filers and I was stressed to the point that I couldn’t sleep for more than a hour. Some people on there have waited over a year. It appears that allot of times inquiries don’t accomplish much either. I am praying that I will hear something back soon. I just made 182 days. Hoping my situation won’t be so bad. 

Yeah thats just crazy but with that amount of time it would be past the processing times seem like. And I bet yall are going to get the surprise approval no website updates or app just hard copy in the mail i have been seeing a-lot of those

Timeline

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On January 08, 2019, we approved your Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God! 🙌
I really lost my mind in the last 3 weeks lol. I think I had too much thinking time being off of work and my timeline date drawing near. Just as soon as I started to accept the possibility of a long wait, I got home to this just this morning 😃😁😆

Timeline
20 minutes ago, CaseyBorne88 said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On January 08, 2019, we approved your Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God! 🙌
I really lost my mind in the last 3 weeks lol. I think I had too much thinking time being off of work and my timeline date drawing near. Just as soon as I started to accept the possibility of a long wait, I got home to this just this morning 😃😁😆

Congrats 

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, CaseyBorne88 said:

:lol:    Heck of a way to start the New Year!!  :dance:  

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.