Hurryupnwait

Noa2

56 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Anyone with an JUNE OR JULY Noa1 still waiting on their NOA2?

Just curious to see how many of us are still waiting.

Seen a few from August already getting NOA2'S.

Timeline
3 hours ago, CaseyBorne88 said:

July 16th 2018. Still waiting, and very anxiously at that 😄

Same here wonder whats taking so long.

Did you prepare your paperwork yourself?

Timeline

Anything yet? I am checking it 3 times a day it seems. It can be disheartening to see so many people who filed after you getting their approval and having no word yet....😑

Timeline
18 hours ago, CaseyBorne88 said:

Anything yet? I am checking it 3 times a day it seems. It can be disheartening to see so many people who filed after you getting their approval and having no word yet....😑

OH tell me about it and nothing yet. Im doing the same. Wake up and check it, lunch break check it, before I go to bed check it😐

Timeline
1 hour ago, Chris Duffy said:

It means they are close to adjudicating your visa application is the good news.

True but hasn’t it been taking the California center almost 30+ days to process after an RFE?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Hurryupnwait said:

True but hasn’t it been taking the California center almost 30+ days to process after an RFE?

Maybe, but in the world of immigration,  30 days is fast

Just now, Chris Duffy said:

I dont' know I haven't been following, It been few years since I was in the NOA2 stage

But wait a year and you will be 

YMMV

Timeline
26 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Maybe, but in the world of immigration,  30 days is fast

But wait a year and you will be 

Yeah I know. But it’s disappointing after seeing everyone from the July filers get there 2s and not rfes I was being very hopeful.

lol especially after everything was prepared by an imagination lawyer. Should have just did the paperwork myself.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Hurryupnwait said:

lol especially after everything was prepared by an imagination lawyer. 

Imagination lawyer!!! 😂😂

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.