24 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
12 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

you married 1st time u met    / big red flag

you have not been together since 2013 /  big red flag

you are from Africa and a high fraud country /  big red flag

she is older / if this is  not normal in your culture it is another big red flag

she can not have children  / another big red flag

how many times has she married and/or divorced   /  can be another red flag

actually would say your case is very weak

love is not the important thing to embassy interview

showing and taking the responsibilities of the relationship are like being together more than one time

Yes first time we meet and living together for two and half months than we married .

And we meet online on December 2013 and everyday we talk and April 2016 we meet personally and live together and than she go back June 27 2016 and she apply I-130 February 2017.

I am not from Africa but I am doing business their basically I am from india .

she never married before but I married once and I don’t have any kids .

We are not running from responsibilities even alone I can take care her and she can take care me alone if I don’t do anything and believe me bcoz I have interview in embassy that’s why I am trying to take adivice and help from people hear otherwise we know each other that we no need to prove anything to each other that’s call love I guess.

Thank you dear 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, kathysonu said:

Yes first time we meet and living together for two and half months than we married .

And we meet online on December 2013 and everyday we talk and April 2016 we meet personally and live together and than she go back June 27 2016 and she apply I-130 February 2017.

I am not from Africa but I am doing business their basically I am from india .

she never married before but I married once and I don’t have any kids .

We are not running from responsibilities even alone I can take care her and she can take care me alone if I don’t do anything and believe me bcoz I have interview in embassy that’s why I am trying to take adivice and help from people hear otherwise we know each other that we no need to prove anything to each other that’s call love I guess.

Thank you dear 

Your wife really, really needs to visit you BEFORE or DURING the interview......That could very well be the deciding factor for the consulate officer ......You have several extremely red flags  which, imo, can be overcome by only one thing........more recent time spent together.

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

then your site should say India

you have changed the story here to fit the issues

india is still a high fraud country and the age issue has been a problem many times

Timeline
2 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

then your site should say India

you have changed the story here to fit the issues

india is still a high fraud country and the age issue has been a problem many times

Look first I am not hear to tell people stories for enjoyment may be it’s your concern about hear I am just sharing things about my life and getting more people opinion about my case and  I will try to follow and I don’t want to go personally that how you suffer in your case that I saw your timeline and how much you old from your husband and I am not interested in which country is fraud only people doing fraud and in my experience hear Morocco is the highest one thank you for your opinion  god bless you 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
13 minutes ago, kathysonu said:

Look first I am not hear to tell people stories for enjoyment may be it’s your concern about hear I am just sharing things about my life and getting more people opinion about my case and  I will try to follow and I don’t want to go personally that how you suffer in your case that I saw your timeline and how much you old from your husband and I am not interested in which country is fraud only people doing fraud and in my experience hear Morocco is the highest one thank you for your opinion  god bless you 

what is said is if you want the best answers,   say India and follow India profiles and the portal

telling us Gambia,  will get answers from those who have gone thru the African embassies 

not telling your whole story will get you only half answers

no one is against you

just the more we know of your numbers of visits and your experiences , the more we can help

adil-rafa went thru one of the hardest embassies and an age difference much like you have,  

all he pointed out is the way i would have answered thinking you are working with Gambia and have little visits like your original post indicated

"

now,  will you be able to get gambia and India criminal reports for interview?

will you return to India for interview?

more important have you read India profiles to see if there is "an age difference issue" in that country?

or Gambia profiles is you are able to interview there?

still needed is the India criminal reprort

Timeline
1 minute ago, kris&me said:

what is said is if you want the best answers,   say India and follow India profiles and the portal

telling us Gambia,  will get answers from those who have gone thru the African embassies 

not telling your whole story will get you only half answers

no one is against you

just the more we know of your numbers of visits and your experiences , the more we can help

adil-rafa went thru one of the hardest embassies and an age difference much like you have,  

all he pointed out is the way i would have answered thinking you are working with Gambia and have little visits like your original post indicated

"

now,  will you be able to get gambia and India criminal reports for interview?

will you return to India for interview?

more important have you read India profiles to see if there is "an age difference issue" in that country?

or Gambia profiles is you are able to interview there?

still needed is the India criminal reprort

Yes dear I am indian passport holder but while residing in gambia 4 years we choose apply from gambia and I got allready Indian and Gambian police certificate and from indian embassy hear also I get police certificate and submitted allready to NVC and I will going to have my interview in Africa not in India that’s why I follow and put my details about hear .......if anything asking  I will be appreciate to tell my follows visajourney friends thank you Dear  

My opinion is that she really needs to make a concerted effort to accompany you at the interview. 

Edited by C&AH

You have a HUGE uphill battle.  It isn't fair but younger foreigners with older USC women always creates a red flag.  She is past child bearing years so that is also considered a red flag.  You haven't seen each other in person in over 2 years.  You are from a high fraud country and interviewing in a higher fraud country.

If you were the CO and you were presented with your case, how would you react to it?  Take a step back and look at it without any emotional tie.  I believe 9 out of 10 would have some doubts.  This can be seen as just looking for the GC since neither of you have made any attempts to meet more than once.  Religion may also come into play.  The CO has a lot to consider and if they do not believe that the marriage is bona fide they cannot approve the visa.  

Now we have told you the challenges.  It is up to you to figure out how to resolve them.  It is common for younger foreign males to use older American women for the GC.  The older American (it is also a red flag that she is that old and never been married) is perceived to be lonely and the younger foreigner uses her to get into the states.  That is VERY common and they will be looking for that.  

Have you tried a tourist visa?  Has she ever considered visiting again?  Meeting once and getting married and then no physical contact for over 2 years will be a difficult hurdle to get over.  I wish you the best.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline

I want to wish my all visajourney friends A very HAPPY CHRISTMAS 🎄 🤗 And Santa fulfills all the wishes people have for soulmates and for the others ...I wish next Christmas 🎄 all love birds together and celebrate 🎉 this amazing day of the year.thank you 🌹

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.