jg121783

Founder of viral fundraiser for Trump's border wall has questionable news past

19 posts in this topic

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/founder-viral-fundraiser-trump-s-border-wall-has-fake-news-n950636

Pretty shameful how NBC smears a triple amputee purple heart recipient and tries to imply his gofundme is a scam. I think they have hit a new low. I don't even want to post that article headline because it is total bs but the TOS requires it.

Edited by jg121783

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

3 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/founder-viral-fundraiser-trump-s-border-wall-has-fake-news-n950636

Pretty shameful how NBC smears a triple amputee purple heart recipient and tries to imply his gofundme is a scam. I think they have hit a new low. I don't even want to post that article headline because it is total bs but the TOS requires it.

What he is a actual person and not a machine? 

Filed: Timeline

Brian Kolfage is nothing short of amazing, as is his wife.  Brian has worked with Pat Tillman and others to help wounded vets.  HIs story is worth reading (or watching, if you like movies).

http://www.airforcemag.com/MagazineArchive/Pages/2017/October 2017/Brian-Kolfage-Devastation-and-Inspiration.aspx

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2778230/.  Sea of Inspiration (2012)

Edited by Satisfied

Reading that article made me upset. Any news outlet who would smear a war hero like that shouldn't even be considered a legitimate news source. That's just my view though. The way they are trying to imply he is running a scam I wonder if he would have a defamation lawsuit against them. I like his idea though I don't think he will reach his goal of $1 billion. I wasn't going to give any money (mostly because I'm broke from Christmas shopping) but now I think I will.

Edited by jg121783

11 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Reading that article made me upset. Any news outlet who would smear a war hero like that shouldn't even be considered a legitimate news source. That's just my view though. The way they are trying to imply he is running a scam I wonder if he would have a defamation lawsuit against them. I like his idea though I don't think he will reach his goal of $1 billion. I wasn't going to give any money (mostly because I'm broke from Christmas shopping) but now I think I will.

Trump smeared McCain so he shouldn’t be considered a legitimate President? 

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

2 hours ago, spookyturtle said:

Only difference is McCain did some pretty bad things. I'll stop there because I don't wish to speak ill of the dead. Do you defend the shameful garbage NBC wrote about this war hero?

Edited by jg121783

5 hours ago, spookyturtle said:

Every Democrat Senator smeared Kavanaugh,  are they real Senators?

4 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Only difference is McCain did some pretty bad things. I'll stop there because I don't wish to speak ill of the dead. Do you defend the shameful garbage NBC wrote about this war hero?

How about McCain’s military service?  Anything bad about that? Was it classy what Trump said about it? Seems like you have a double standard. 

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Every Democrat Senator smeared Kavanaugh,  are they real Senators?

Your beloved Trump trash talked a man who gave much for his country. Shameful. 

4 hours ago, jg121783 said:

I don’t defend anyone trash talking a hero.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

2 minutes ago, spookyturtle said:

How about McCain’s military service?  Anything bad about that? Was it classy what Trump said about it? Seems like you have a double standard. 

His military service was spotty, from the little I know. But as someone else said, he's dead, and his mistakes should rest with him.

14 minutes ago, spookyturtle said:

Your beloved Trump trash talked a man who gave much for his country. Shameful. 

I don’t defend anyone trash talking a hero.

Actually I dont either. What he did was wrong. A part of Trump I despise 

28 minutes ago, spookyturtle said:

Didn’t get shot down and wasn’t he a POW? 

http://pythiapress.com/wartales/McCain-Shootdown.htm

Draw your own conclusions.  But I've heard it said that were it not for hi as father and grandfather, he would have been kicked out for his failures and damage to multiple aircraft. 

10 hours ago, Satisfied said:

http://pythiapress.com/wartales/McCain-Shootdown.htm

Draw your own conclusions.  But I've heard it said that were it not for hi as father and grandfather, he would have been kicked out for his failures and damage to multiple aircraft. 

And there are also many articles showing him as a hero. 

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015