William and Grace

Mistaken name on 221g paper

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys

Anyone who experience like this before.i really confused and don't know what to do.receiving new 221g  and they want my new cenomar my name and case number is in the paper. But im confused because NBI that they like to clear is not my name,,badly needed advice guyssketch-1545310004574.thumb.png.45469825db5839117743e87b52791521.png

I would advise to email or contact the US embassy. 

IR1 / Nebraska Service Center

07/31/2014 : Married 

02/15/2017: Sent I-130 

02/22/2017: NOA1

03/30/2017: NOA2 YAYYYyyyyy  36 days after NOA1.. Blessed  

04/19/2017: Email from NVC

04/19/2017: DS-261 unlocked

04/21/2017: AOS paid

04/25/2017: IV paid

06/14/2017: Sent AOS Package

06/21/2017: Scan date

08/23/2017: Case Complete (9 weeks)

08/24/2017: Received automatic checklist via email from NVC to bring proof of domicile during interview. Still waiting for Interview Appointment.

08/30/2017: Received email from NVC telling that they will be schedule interview.

09/06/2017: Received email from NVC regarding Interview Date

10/25/2017: Interview Date

09/14/2017: Emailed US Embassy to cancel our interview and postpone as wife is pregnant. USEM mentioned to contact them 3 weeks prior to intended date of appointment. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

They want your CENOMAR and nbi to include the AKA name as well.  Common issue, just go back and get them to list both names on the clearances 

YMMV

Timeline

I did get my New NBI without AKA and hint to other person.and yes I will call u.s embassy for this matter. But I just wanna know if anyone like my case. Thanks

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
55 minutes ago, William and Grace said:

Hi guys

Anyone who experience like this before.i really confused and don't know what to do.receiving new 221g  and they want my new cenomar my name and case number is in the paper. But im confused because NBI that they like to clear is not my name,,badly needed advice guyssketch-1545310004574.thumb.png.45469825db5839117743e87b52791521.png

That is not your name and not a name you ever used??   Then I would contact the embassy on this for sure ... if otherwise give the embassy what they have asked for.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Yes hank that name on.the paper is not my name and I never used that name in my entire life.during my interview last Nov 23,2018 .my 221g in Hongkong police not yet in their system..I was shocked and confused why the NBI that they need to clear is not my name.just recieved the letter today

Timeline
2 minutes ago, William and Grace said:

Yes hank that name on.the paper is not my name and I never used that name in my entire life.during my interview last Nov 23,2018 .my 221g in Hongkong police not yet in their system..I was shocked and confused why the NBI that they need to clear is not my name.just recieved the letter today

Here is contact info for the embassy including skype, hopefully you can get a clear answer  (the phone numbers are a call center so don't expect too much from them)

Contacting the Embassy
Manila Visa Information and Appointment Service center hotlines at (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502.
The center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on Philippine and U.S. holidays.

Callers in the U.S should call (703) 520-2235 on its Eastern Standard Time equivalent of operation hours.

Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative Monday Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm., please add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-philippines.

EMAIL:   IVMANILAREPLIES@STATE.GOV

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 minutes ago, William and Grace said:

How did they find this name?  

YMMV

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Here is contact info for the embassy including skype, hopefully you can get a clear answer  (the phone numbers are a call center so don't expect too much from them)

Contacting the Embassy
Manila Visa Information and Appointment Service center hotlines at (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502.
The center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on Philippine and U.S. holidays.

Callers in the U.S should call (703) 520-2235 on its Eastern Standard Time equivalent of operation hours.

Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative Monday Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm., please add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-philippines.

EMAIL:   IVMANILAREPLIES@STATE.GOV

Thank you Hank..i give update once im call to u.s embassy tommorow

Timeline
8 minutes ago, payxibka said:

How did they find this name?  

I don't have idea where they find that name really..that's why im seeking advice here guy's.

Timeline
1 hour ago, payxibka said:

They want your CENOMAR and nbi to include the AKA name as well.  Common issue, just go back and get them to list both names on the clearances 

No record on file as my remark..

Timeline
1 hour ago, William and Grace said:

Thank you Hank..i give update once im call to u.s embassy tommorow

That would be great.  Do appreciate

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Update!

Base to the person that im talking to she think that the 221g letter Not mine and mistaken sending under my name and address..she reported this matter to the visa department and consul..

Keep you update guy's once my visa issued..

Timeline
8 hours ago, William and Grace said:

Update!

Base to the person that im talking to she think that the 221g letter Not mine and mistaken sending under my name and address..she reported this matter to the visa department and consul..

Keep you update guy's once my visa issued..

That would be my thinking as well ..  but did she tell you to not send the NBI with the AKA?  ;)  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

That would be my thinking as well ..  but did she tell you to not send the NBI with the AKA?  ;)  

She not saying anything because the Complication not match to my name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.