TZM

(I-130) Dec 2018 Applicants

504 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
42 minutes ago, TZM said:

The NOA1 was you rceiving the receipt after filing the petition. Now we are waiting for NOA2, this is when they begin processing it. If they require more information from you they will send an REF, if its good it will be transferred to NVC level. From your NOA2 date I believe its another few months (around 3-4) for the interview.

Great, thank you for taking the time to reply again :)

Fingers crossed for everybody then!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey guys , im new here ,

Im also december filer 

I-130 sent - 29 november 2018

NOA1 - 3 December 2018 

Texas service centre

its been 36 days since we filed😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hey guys. Another December filer here :)

We filed I-130 December 10th. 

Called to get the number few days ago and our priority date is December 12th.

It went to Nebraska Service Center. 

Still no letter tho, so going to call again.

I-130
Sent: 12/10/2018 
Delivered: 12/12/2018
NOA1: 12/12/2018 (LIN)

NOA2:  09/25/2019

Sent to NVC: 10/07/2019

Case number assigned and received: 11/05/2019

Fees paid: 11/07/2019

IV changes to paid: 11/12/2019

AOS changed to paid: 11/20/2019 (after calling NVC)

DQ 02/27/2020

Interview: 06/30/2020

Approved: 07/02/2020 (Medical exam delay)

Visa received: 07/10/2020

I-129f

Sent: 08/30/2019

NOA1: 09/03/2019(LIN)

NOA2 denied 09/25/2019

9 hours ago, Sinka13 said:

Hey guys. Another December filer here :)

We filed I-130 December 10th. 

Called to get the number few days ago and our priority date is December 12th.

It went to Nebraska Service Center. 

Still no letter tho, so going to call again.

Hello, we've the exact same timeline but ours is gone to Potomac. We received our receipt on mail beginning of Jan though.

5 hours ago, vml said:

Hey guys .. does anybody know which month cases are on processing by TSC

You might find this link helpful https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=3&option=3&sortby=2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, TZM said:

Thank you for your reply .... how everybdy's names are in the list of monthly filers. My name is not in this list of december filers !!! 

Timeline

Hi All,

i sent my package in December and we got a receipt email that they got it Dec 10th and that something would come in the mail by Jan 9th is that just a confirmation of them getting it?

i called the service Center and they said the application has gone to Nebraska Service Center, is that where an NA01 would be issued? How long does it take and what does it do?

thanks

14 hours ago, Stylereveal said:

Hi All,

i sent my package in December and we got a receipt email that they got it Dec 10th and that something would come in the mail by Jan 9th is that just a confirmation of them getting it?

i called the service Center and they said the application has gone to Nebraska Service Center, is that where an NA01 would be issued? How long does it take and what does it do?

thanks

Hello the mail you are waiting for is the NOA1 its an official receipt of acknowledgement of your application. The NOA1 has the priority date and center name.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
21 hours ago, TZM said:

Hello, we've the exact same timeline but ours is gone to Potomac. We received our receipt on mail beginning of Jan though.

Yeah, we've waited till the date from USCIS website and nothing so just called USCIS and they told we gotta call US Embassy in Ukraine. So just have to wait for their to open hours and call again :)

I-130
Sent: 12/10/2018 
Delivered: 12/12/2018
NOA1: 12/12/2018 (LIN)

NOA2:  09/25/2019

Sent to NVC: 10/07/2019

Case number assigned and received: 11/05/2019

Fees paid: 11/07/2019

IV changes to paid: 11/12/2019

AOS changed to paid: 11/20/2019 (after calling NVC)

DQ 02/27/2020

Interview: 06/30/2020

Approved: 07/02/2020 (Medical exam delay)

Visa received: 07/10/2020

I-129f

Sent: 08/30/2019

NOA1: 09/03/2019(LIN)

NOA2 denied 09/25/2019

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Welcome to the additional December applicants!! I'm excited to see more people going through Nebraska with us!! The estimate for my timeline through Nebraska with NOA 1: 12/21 is by September 9th...hoping it goes quicker than that, but patience and time will tell 🙂

Hello everyone, I'm new to this website. I sent my I-130 petition for my spouse on 12/27/2018 and received NOA1 on 01/02/2019 and they sent my case to the Potomac Service Center. The USCIS site says 'receipt date for a case inquiry is Feb. 01, 2018. Does that mean they're working on cases from Feb. 01, 2018 as of now? How is differ from the 'Processing Estimates/Stats' at this site which says this case will be approved between May 29, 2019 and June 2, 2019?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.