youandme13

Visa Denied

124 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, javadown2 said:

Your on the right track now, but  you never should have sent the application without it being completed. Knowing that you didn't meet the income requirements and ignoring it was your first mistake. Once you send this in and as long as it meets the requirements then for now you will be fine. Good luck and keep us informed.

Well my husband thought that they would accept  the updated income which meet the requirements,  and he thought they would accept a letter explaining why he wasn't  required to file  for income tax in the year 2017 but the consultation did not consider it . So now bad things happen.  Very very stressful. I hope there is still hoe for this case because  I cannot take it we will redo  the whole process again. 

3 minutes ago, youandme13 said:

Well my husband thought that they would accept  the updated income which meet the requirements,  and he thought they would accept a letter explaining why he wasn't  required to file  for income tax in the year 2017 but the consultation did not consider it . So now bad things happen.  Very very stressful. I hope there is still hoe for this case because  I cannot take it we will redo  the whole process again. 

Do not let the process deter you, stick to the process, ask when you need help. The people here are great and will bend over backwards to help you reach your goals. If you have the nature to just give up you will fail. Dealing with the government doesn't always make sense, but it is usually consistent

30 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

Do not let the process deter you, stick to the process, ask when you need help. The people here are great and will bend over backwards to help you reach your goals. If you have the nature to just give up you will fail. Dealing with the government doesn't always make sense, but it is usually consistent

That's  true , thnx for the encouraging  words.

2 hours ago, youandme13 said:

That's  true , thnx for the encouraging  words.

Your welcome, we've all been there

On 12/17/2018 at 10:01 PM, Hank_ said:

Yup I just saw it ...    And it is not the normal 221G ... which is weird

I would still submit co-sponsor info through 2GO, making sure to include your MNL# and a copy of that denial letter.   You are out nothing to try .. and have everything to gain

Hi , I would like to ask if I  need to submit/send my passport with the co-sponsor documents  to the embassy if ever ?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, youandme13 said:

Hi , I would like to ask if I  need to submit/send my passport with the co-sponsor documents  to the embassy if ever ?

I would

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

On 12/16/2018 at 9:13 PM, youandme13 said:

So i will have to send that papers to the embassy with my passport? 

Follow the directions on the denial if any.  Otherwise the case will go back to the NVC and you can call or write them.  

Assuming the in laws are married - One files a I-864 and the other a I-864a.   The have to have enough income or assets for 4 people plus any other household members living with them to be at 125% of the federal poverty line for when you will be living.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

23 hours ago, youandme13 said:

Don't submit the passport unless you are told to.   You may never see it back.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

On 12/21/2018 at 7:08 AM, Paul & Mary said:

Follow the directions on the denial if any.  Otherwise the case will go back to the NVC and you can call or write them.  

Assuming the in laws are married - One files a I-864 and the other a I-864a.   The have to have enough income or assets for 4 people plus any other household members living with them to be at 125% of the federal poverty line for when you will be living.

There was no directions really , just a refusal letter , no other  notes  but the lady at the releasing  section suggested  that I submit a joint sponsor documents  but doesn't  assure if the consul will consider it. Yes my in laws  are  filing out the forms now , and  I'm  gonna send it tomorrow  . But i just have a question , u mean to say it should be for 4 people then , they have a grandson  living with them , so it should be for 5 people now ?I'm confused. Thnx for the answers  

Timeline
4 hours ago, youandme13 said:

There was no directions really , just a refusal letter , no other  notes  but the lady at the releasing  section suggested  that I submit a joint sponsor documents  but doesn't  assure if the consul will consider it. Yes my in laws  are  filing out the forms now , and  I'm  gonna send it tomorrow  . But i just have a question , u mean to say it should be for 4 people then , they have a grandson  living with them , so it should be for 5 people now ?I'm confused. Thnx for the answers  

If the grandson is a dependent (listed on their tax return) then yes he would be included.

Who should be on their I-864s   (not your husband for sure)   The two of them, you, any children you have (if none then zero for that), any children they have still being claimed on their taxes (if none, zero)

You and the two of them = 3

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

If the grandson is a dependent (listed on their tax return) then yes he would be included.

Who should be on their I-864s   (not your husband for sure)   The two of them, you, any children you have (if none then zero for that), any children they have still being claimed on their taxes (if none, zero)

Great thnx for the info! She used a household member though who filled up another  form, so that  makes 4. 

2 hours ago, Hank_ said:

I just have a few questions  . My inlaws  have the form 1040 for their income tax but they don't  have an employer since they have their  own business.  They sent me a bunch of their taxes  return lol and I don't  know what to do with it .

2 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Do u know if how long will a refused visa stays at the US embassy before  it will sent back to USCIS or worst terminated ?

Timeline
1 hour ago, youandme13 said:

I just have a few questions  . My inlaws  have the form 1040 for their income tax but they don't  have an employer since they have their  own business.  They sent me a bunch of their taxes  return lol and I don't  know what to do with it .

They only need a copy of their tax return (self employed don't have a W2).  They could order their tax transcript from the IRS and send you that (email it even)  < this would be small, few pages ;)  

As for how long your case file will be at the embassy that is hard to say ...   I would not delay too long regarding sending the co-sponsor support evidence

1 hour ago, youandme13 said:

Do u know if how long will a refused visa stays at the US embassy before  it will sent back to USCIS or worst terminated ?

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.