youandme13

Visa Denied

124 posts in this topic

Just now, youandme13 said:
18 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

:thumbs:   

But the consul didn't suggested me to get a joint sponsor, he just give me that paper and said that he won't give me a visa. I was so sad!! Then at the releasing counter, the lady there suggested that i sent the joint sponsor form to the embassy but it won't assure that i can get a visa. I really don't know.. What to do next. Should i just sent the joint sponsorship to the embassy via 2go? 

50 minutes ago, Chris Duffy said:

So you are suggesting they get a co sponsor?

There is no waiver for 212a4 denial reason, 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

But the consul didn't suggested me to get a joint sponsor, he just give me that paper and said that he won't give me a visa. I was so sad!! Then at the releasing counter, the lady there suggested that i sent the joint sponsor form to the embassy but it won't assure that i can get a visa. I really don't know.. What to do next. Should i just sent the joint sponsorship to the embassy via 2go? 

That paper is a 221g request for additional documents .. THAT is the embassy telling you to get a co-sponsor.   If the co-sponsor meets the embassy requirements then you have your support evidence that is needs to remove the "public charge" issue.

What are the instructions on the221g?  It may say to deliver the co-sponsor documents (I-864, most recent tax return & W2) through 2GO or it may direct you to upload those documents through a website upload ... they started doing it both ways recently.    

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
2 minutes ago, youandme13 said:

There is no waiver for 212a4 denial reason, 

IF you do not provide a co-sponsor THEN there will be a 212a denial ...  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

37 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

That paper is a 221g request for additional documents .. THAT is the embassy telling you to get a co-sponsor.   If the co-sponsor meets the embassy requirements then you have your support evidence that is needs to remove the "public charge" issue.

What are the instructions on the221g?  It may say to deliver the co-sponsor documents (I-864, most recent tax return & W2) through 2GO or it may direct you to upload those documents through a website upload ... they started doing it both ways recently.    

It was not a 22ig letter, it was a refusal letter under 212a4. I wonder how to overcome the denial? 

Timeline

It was not a 22ig letter, it was a refusal letter under 212a4. I wonder how to overcome the denial? 

could you post it?

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
1 minute ago, youandme13 said:

That was the letter

IMG_20181217_203036.jpg

I would like to see the whole letter .. not just the referenced section

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

23 minutes ago, youandme13 said:

Do u have a link for that? 

IMG_20181217_211357.jpg

They won't help that you need a cosponsor. You SO needs to suck.It up and ask someone for a cosponsor.

1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

I would like to see the whole letter .. not just the referenced section

I already posted another pic showing the letter, i hope u can give ur thoughts with regards to this. Thank you 

Timeline
1 minute ago, youandme13 said:

I already posted another pic showing the letter, i hope u can give ur thoughts with regards to this. Thank you 

Yup I just saw it ...    And it is not the normal 221G ... which is weird

I would still submit co-sponsor info through 2GO, making sure to include your MNL# and a copy of that denial letter.   You are out nothing to try .. and have everything to gain

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.