jgadsby

Travel history and passport requiring replacement

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Mollie09 said:

There are no I-94 records for permanent residents.

There is no record for US citizens, but there IS still  a record, for a LPR.

I've just checked my I-94, again.

I'm an LPR since Sept. of 2015.

As you can see - all my departures/arrivals, since the entry on a K-1 visa in 2014, are there, on I-94, including my last trip in September of this year. And new passport, with a different number has been used since 2015. 

48396319_757494821296547_8678121218458517504_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=5148e367a3729ca27aadbd96aea6ecac&oe=5CD8602B

Edited by Ksenia_O

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ksenia_O said:

There no record for US citizens, but there IS still  a record, for a LPR.

I've just checked my I-94, again.

I'm an LPR since Sept. of 2015.

As you can see - all my departures/arrivals, since the entry on a K-1 visa in 2014, are there, on I-94, including my last trip in September of this year. And new passport, with a different number has been used since 2015. 

48396319_757494821296547_8678121218458517504_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=5148e367a3729ca27aadbd96aea6ecac&oe=5CD8602B

Mine shows no records, my passport hasn't been scanned since I became an LPR so it's not correlated to my passport number. Same with all the LPRs I know. Not sure why you're different.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mollie09 said:

Here you go, @Ksenia_O

Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 2.00.46 PM.png

Well, good to know - thank you .

I think, maybe because of airline - every time, coming back to the US, with Lufthansa /Austrian Airlines... KLM as well,  want all of the passengers, except the US Citizen , to fill out the form.  People always ask if a green card holder/LPR has to do that as well, but air crew stuff usually  says yes, you do.

Once I flew with Air Canada - the same thing. Only US citizens didn't have to fill it out.

However, glad there is a record of my trips on I-94 - will be easier to calculate  "out of the country" days for my N-400, if I decide to apply. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Ksenia_O said:

Well, good to know - thank you .

I think, maybe because of airline - every time, coming back to the US, with Lufthansa /Austrian Airlines... KLM as well,  want all of the passengers, except the US Citizen , to fill out the form.  People always ask if a green card holder/LPR has to do that as well, but air crew stuff usually  says yes, you do.

Once I flew with Air Canada - the same thing. Only US citizens didn't have to fill it out.

However, glad there is a record of my trips on I-94 - will be easier to calculate  "out of the country" days for my N-400, if I decide to apply. 

Yes, that is a benefit!

I've been keeping a spreadsheet since I became an LRP, this would be much easier!

Timeline
5 hours ago, Mollie09 said:

Yes, that is a benefit!

I've been keeping a spreadsheet since I became an LRP, this would be much easier!

Now I'm wondering if I'm the only one LPR with I-94 record, lol :)

On 12/17/2018 at 10:39 AM, Mollie09 said:

There are no I-94 records for permanent residents.

Im a LPR and all my departures and arrivals are listed there.   Through airports, by foot and by car.   Even though I have used two different passports.  

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Corredor said:

Im a LPR and all my departures and arrivals are listed there.   Through airports, by foot and by car.   Even though I have used two different passports.  

Makes me feel much better, knowing that there are other LPRs with I-94 record :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.