josie125

NVC interview

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

has anyone heard of NVC holding two cases so that they can both have an interview at the same date? I have two cases IR-2. One is awaiting interview and the other awaiting NVC case number, i believe we will have the other done before an interview date becomes available for the other case. My question is how do they hold it, is it by the one who completes first timeline or the second case complete? I'm just wondering if it will be beneficial or not. 

For example 

- child 1 awaiting interview since november 2018

-child 2 awaiting case number and lets say child 2 gets case complete by january 2018

now they typically schedule interviews 3 months or later for my country after CC. 

Will they base the 3+ months on child 1 who got CC in november 2018 or based on child 2 who got CC in january 2019?

I want them to come ASAP however which is more beneficial? 

I hope i explained it well, anyone who takes the time to do read this thank you and i appreciate it if you can give me some answers too.

and please no unnecessarily rude comments, just don't reply if you'll be rude. thank you. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, josie125 said:

has anyone heard of NVC holding two cases so that they can both have an interview at the same date? I have two cases IR-2. One is awaiting interview and the other awaiting NVC case number, i believe we will have the other done before an interview date becomes available for the other case. My question is how do they hold it, is it by the one who completes first timeline or the second case complete? I'm just wondering if it will be beneficial or not. 

For example 

- child 1 awaiting interview since november 2018

-child 2 awaiting case number and lets say child 2 gets case complete by january 2018

now they typically schedule interviews 3 months or later for my country after CC. 

Will they base the 3+ months on child 1 who got CC in november 2018 or based on child 2 who got CC in january 2019?

I want them to come ASAP however which is more beneficial? 

I hope i explained it well, anyone who takes the time to do read this thank you and i appreciate it if you can give me some answers too.

and please no unnecessarily rude comments, just don't reply if you'll be rude. thank you. 

As for the NVC all applications are deal with on queue , so I knew definitely it will all goes like that bro !!!

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Moses Bee said:

As for the NVC all applications are deal with on queue , so I knew definitely it will all goes like that bro !!!

they told me that they might be scheduled together but didn't give me any other information 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, josie125 said:

they told me that they might be scheduled together but didn't give me any other information 

If they did told you that bro , then believed that they will , all depending on a reference submitted and with their response .

Wishing you good luck and all the best.

May God Almighty be with us all on this journey.

Timeline
9 hours ago, Moses Bee said:

If they did told you that bro , then believed that they will , all depending on a reference submitted and with their response .

Wishing you good luck and all the best.

May God Almighty be with us all on this journey.

thank you, i pray so too

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.