xyz12345

N-400 Case submitted for Quality Review based on Approval Recommendation

49 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:18 PM, xyz12345 said:

Thanks! I called USCIS this afternoon (not tier 2 though). Said that nothing changed in my applic, that everything looks good, that I'm in line for oath since Dec. 10 and to call them again if 55 more days passed without getting the oath letter. Best wishes to both of us! :)

4 minutes ago, mitefa said:

I guess we gonna have to wait til the oath ceremony is scheduled by USCIS, I will post the date right after I see it on my uscis account or receive it by mail.

Do you think once uscis recommends for approval, we don't have to worry about it right? 

In fact, they made a correction on my application in the tablet that was sitting on his IO desk at time of my interview since I got detained by ice long time ago for DUI, specifically on the criminal question of the application, I thought crimes question refers to felony charge and stuff, that's what I told IO then he made me correct the application on the tablet. I hope it doesn't interfere on the process of my application, I really hope so!!

best wishes to all of us!!

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, mitefa said:

I guess we gonna have to wait til the oath ceremony is scheduled by USCIS, I will post the date right after I see it on my uscis account or receive it by mail.

Do you think once uscis recommends for approval, we don't have to worry about it right?

In fact, they made a correction on my application in the tablet that was sitting on his IO desk at time of my interview since I got detained by ice long time ago for DUI, specifically on the criminal question of the application, I thought crimes question refers to felony charge and stuff, that's what I told IO then he made me correct the application on the tablet. I hope it doesn't interfere on the process of my application, I really hope so!!

imho even if recommended for approval, the only update you see on your uscis account case history is 'you attended your interview.' I think if they finally approved the application, then it will say 'We approved your application.'

I don't know for your area but over here, my friend had 107 days between interview and oath. I haven't reached that time yet but it will be 94 days for the 3/14 oath ceremony. hopefully I'll hear something in the next 3 weeks if I'm going to be part of it. If not, call USCIS again on 3/11.

Hopefully we can get our oath letters soon. Best wishes to all of us!

Timeline
10 minutes ago, xyz12345 said:

imho even if recommended for approval, the only update you see on your uscis account case history is 'you attended your interview.' I think if they finally approved the application, then it will say 'We approved your application.'

I don't know for your area but over here, my friend had 107 days between interview and oath. I haven't reached that time yet but it will be 94 days for the 3/14 oath ceremony. hopefully I'll hear something in the next 3 weeks if I'm going to be part of it. If not, call USCIS again on 3/11.

Hopefully we can get our oath letters soon. Best wishes to all of us!

Let me know if you don't mind, when you receive you oath ceremony date, I will and lets see how many days it would be since interview date 'til then. thanks..  

3 hours ago, mitefa said:

Don't worried you will hear good news soon keep us update please 

On 1/18/2019 at 9:30 PM, mitefa said:

Let me know if you don't mind, when you receive you oath ceremony date, I will and lets see how many days it would be since interview date 'til then. thanks..  

@mitefa

Just got a new status update on my case tracker app and uscis online status that they've mailed the oath letter. I checked my online acct but my case history hasn't been updated yet. It has been 46 days since the interview. I'll let you know the date of ceremony when I receive it. Hope you get yours soon!

2 hours ago, xyz12345 said:

@mitefa

Just got a new status update on my case tracker app and uscis online status that they've mailed the oath letter. I checked my online acct but my case history hasn't been updated yet. It has been 46 days since the interview. I'll let you know the date of ceremony when I receive it. Hope you get yours soon!

Thats great news congratulation 

Timeline
4 hours ago, xyz12345 said:

@mitefa

Congrats !! wonderful!! 

hey what case tracker app are you using ? the USCIS one or other app, and congrats again you made it!! I hope mine too...

4 hours ago, bestluck said:

Thanks! When is your interview?

2 hours ago, mitefa said:

Congrats !! wonderful!! 

hey what case tracker app are you using ? the USCIS one or other app, and congrats again you made it!! I hope mine too...

There is this Android app called Case Tracker for USCIS. It automatically gives you updates without you using the USCIS Case Status online website. The email and text notifications don't work anymore. The last time the email notification came up was 12/3/18 and for text, it was 1/7/19.

The online USCIS account was updated to 'We scheduled your Oath Ceremony.' The pdf document is not in there yet. They said to wait a couple of days. I have USPS informed delivery so I can also watch out for the mail. I think it'll be the 3/14 Ceremony. Anyway, I'll let you know.

Do you still get the automatic every 2-wk update notification? If not, maybe that's a sign! I hope you get yours soon!

Timeline

The last email from uscis says "we are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time" and it was on January 15th.

I'm gonna start checking the online USCIS account. It still says it is in quality review and recommendation for approval, as of today, I have USPS informed delivery as well.

The long wait is over for you!! good for you and congrats, mine? I'll wait, hopefully mine will be soon too, since your interview date was  very similar to mine I hope..   

45 minutes ago, xyz12345 said:

There is this Android app called Case Tracker for USCIS. It automatically gives you updates without you using the USCIS Case Status online website. The email and text notifications don't work anymore. The last time the email notification came up was 12/3/18 and for text, it was 1/7/19.

The online USCIS account was updated to 'We scheduled your Oath Ceremony.' The pdf document is not in there yet. They said to wait a couple of days. I have USPS informed delivery so I can also watch out for the mail. I think it'll be the 3/14 Ceremony. Anyway, I'll let you know.

Do you still get the automatic every 2-wk update notification? If not, maybe that's a sign! I hope you get yours soon!

The last email from uscis says "we are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time" and it was on January 15th.

I'm gonna start checking the online USCIS account. It still says it is in quality review and recommendation for approval, as of today, I have USPS informed delivery as well.

The long wait is over for you!! good for you and congrats, mine? I'll wait, hopefully mine will be soon too, since your interview date was  very similar to mine I hope..   

6 hours ago, bestluck said:

my interview is next month , wish me luck and so stress and worried about everything i just wanna over it lol

1 hour ago, xyz12345 said:

Timeline
On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:01 PM, bestluck said:

my interview is next month , wish me luck and so stress and worried about everything i just wanna over it lol

You will pass wish you the best of luck!

On 1/25/2019 at 9:04 PM, mitefa said:

hi, my online account just got updated. Pdf copy of naturalization ceremony showed 3/14/19. Hope I can get the mail copy this week. Hope you get yours soon! A be let us know.

2 hours ago, xyz12345 said:

hi, my online account just got updated. Pdf copy of naturalization ceremony showed 3/14/19. Hope I can get the mail copy this week. Hope you get yours soon! A be let us know.

congratulation, thats great news for you  , Is that Jacksonville office took longer for ceremony letter ? how about if someone has named changed on during Application 

😫😨

Edited by bestluck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.