Dashinka

WATCH: Trump Trolls Democratic Leaders Over Illegal Immigration In Epic Video

35 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Satisfied said:

Prostitution = misdemeanor = a fine.  No high crime there.  Whether he paid $100 or $100,000 matters not.  Hopefully, it was worth it.

however blackmail is a felony 

10 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Then why the continuous assertion that Trump is a criminal and his impeachment is imminent? An investigation doesn't automatically mean someone is guilty of something. If it did that makes Hillary a crimimal because she was under investigation also. Oh wait. That was a "matter" not an investigation.

I'm asking a simple question here. If you believe Trump committed a crime what is the crime he allegedly committed? No one even wants to attempt to answer that. All I'm saying is tell us what crime he committed or stop accusing him of being a criminal. Simple concept.

Well alleged crimes, we do know. Do you actually know what alleged means? He is part of an investigation into campaign finance violations. The conspiracy investigation with Russian agents may lead to him. There are also allegations of hush money payoff's and tax fraud. These are all "alleged" crimes. 

Again if you are asking for evidence, that is different. No one on this forum will have evidence. The question should be does such evidence exist, and if it does can the president even be indicted while he is president. All anyone here can do is give an opinion.

Personally, I have not actually posted anything on here accusing Trump of any criminal activity, nor have I refuted it. As I said, I am not privy to the evidence, just to the allegations. Some people dismiss them outright or don't care. Like Orrin Hatch did. Others, like Rand Paul downplay them. Many others overstate the case against him.  However we all should be aware that the allegations exist. Where they do, I am content to let the investigation run it's course. Our justice system works best that way.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
6 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

however blackmail is a felony 

And so are election campaign violations

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

7 hours ago, refugee said:

Except there were no campaign violations here. This all happened before Trump was even considering running for president.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

9 hours ago, refugee said:

So whi h of our last 3 presidents have not been found to ha e committed some and paid a fine.