Eleanor & Jack

Missed something off DS 160

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi, can anyone help with this or had the same experience-

I've completed the DS160 and booked my appointment (it's in 3 days). I realised a few days ago that I forgot to list a country I've visited in the last 5 years (the country is Denmark). Should i mention this at my interview? I'm really worried it's going to cause delays because I've missed information off the form.

I'm already majorly stressed because Knightsbridge have requested further information from my GP (mental health) and over a week has passed and my surgery is messing me about, not returning my calls and giving me no indication as to when they'll provide what's needed. 

Really grateful for any advice!

NOA1: February 13th

NOA2: September 4th

NVC case # assigned: September 21st 

Medical @ Knightsbridge: December 5th

Interview: December 17th

event.png

Timeline

Hi there!

I want to first off tell you I interviewed in London 3 months ago! I remember having a freak out with the DS-160. My issue was that I couldn't count (as I'm rubbish at maths) of how many trips I made to the EU! If it wasnt for @Wuozopokeeping me sane over that (me questioning my inaccurate counting of holidays) and their comment of getting the 'red pen out' I'd have lost my mind. I know he will confirm to you also, you have NOTHING to worry about. London is great, marvelous and you will have NO issues!! Update us when you get your approval!! ❤️ 

Edited by jakejon

Timeline
1 minute ago, jakejon said:

Hi there!

I want to first off tell you I interviewed in London 3 months ago! I remember having a freak out with the DS-160. My issue was that I couldn't count (as I'm rubbish at maths) of how many trips I made to the EU! If it wasnt for @Wuozopokeeping me sane over that (me questioning my inaccurate counting of holidays) and their comment of getting the 'red pen out' I'd have lost my mind. I know he will confirm to you also, you have NOTHING to worry about. London is great, marvelous and you will have NO issues!! Update us when you get your approval!! ❤️ 

Thank you soo much!! This has made me feel better 😊😊

event.png

Timeline

On my profile it shows how little questions I was asked! I remember the anxiety leading upto my interview! You will fly through! London is an amazing Embassy to be interviewed at! Enjoy ALL of the UK whilst you have chance. I've been here 2 months and I'd give anything to give a whole dedicated week of soaking up the United Kingdom ❤️ 

Timeline
38 minutes ago, jakejon said:

On my profile it shows how little questions I was asked! I remember the anxiety leading upto my interview! You will fly through! London is an amazing Embassy to be interviewed at! Enjoy ALL of the UK whilst you have chance. I've been here 2 months and I'd give anything to give a whole dedicated week of soaking up the United Kingdom ❤️ 

Good advice! Once I've got my interview out of the way I'm just gonna relax and enjoy Christmas with my family before I move. I hope you're settling into the US! 😊

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
7 hours ago, Eleanor & Jack said:

I realised a few days ago that I forgot to list a country I've visited in the last 5 years (the country is Denmark). Should i mention this at my interview? I'm really worried it's going to cause delays because I've missed information off the form.

They would be interested if you had frequently visited Sudan, Middle East countries, India, Pakistan because they will run additional optional security checks. Denmark holiday?...not a bother. Just tell your interviewer (the second window you will go to). Your delay will be if your medical results aren't there and set up in your file on interview day. You won't know exactly how long past interview day they will take to get back to your file. So instead of receiving your visa in a week, you are left with the dreaded unknown wait for the clinic to send the report, somebody to get it in your file, and somebody to finish and issue the visa. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.