craig a VK

Visa approval and delivery timeline in Manila

28 posts in this topic

On 12/22/2018 at 1:53 AM, harley2012 said:

have you received the visa packet already? do you know why it took that long?

Yes we recieved it on 12-19. Not sure why it took so long. But we are happy the wait is over.  Will be flying to the US 12-29.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Can anyone help me find a voicemail system in the Philippines my fiancé has the worst cell phone signal ever and I’m worried when the embassy tries to call her for an appointment she’s going to miss the call   

Can I put my USA phone number for her contact number ?

I found a Internet phone number on TalkU app but none of them will allow the Philippines to make voicemail ..

If the embassy can’t get her on the first call do you think they will call more than one time and try to contact her for the interview or do they just toss it aside and We have wasted our efforts for the application.

any advice is appreciated 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Brianm said:

Can anyone help me find a voicemail system in the Philippines my fiancé has the worst cell phone signal ever and I’m worried when the embassy tries to call her for an appointment she’s going to miss the call   

Can I put my USA phone number for her contact number ?

I found a Internet phone number on TalkU app but none of them will allow the Philippines to make voicemail ..

If the embassy can’t get her on the first call do you think they will call more than one time and try to contact her for the interview or do they just toss it aside and We have wasted our efforts for the application.

any advice is appreciated 

Embassy doesn't call to set up interviews.   For the K-1 fiancee visa she would schedule her own interview date online or by calling the embassy..

This may have some helpful info for the complete process:    http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

PS - Don't hijack other's topics .. start your own topic with your questions.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jhoy1777 said:

Anyone still waiting??

issued: 12/14

last update:12/26

called usem 12/27

still nothing. . Tomorrow will be the 10 business day. 

issued :12/14

last updated :12/21

check 2go after ship says in transit 12/21

called usem 12/27 says in the final stage.not yet at 2Go because they still no tracking number.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 12/21/2018 at 11:27 PM, harley2012 said:

wow...that was quick...what immigrant visa category is this?

IR2.

issued last 12/14

last updated :12/21

check 2go aftership says in transit 12/21

called USEM 12/27  says that it is still at the embassy, they cannot give the timeframe in issuing the pp.

it is still at the final stage.

So all i need is to wait.

Return ticket going back to US is on Dec.30

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.