64 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Just let it go unless you have some tangible proof of this crime you allege. Best thing to do is hope she gets her citizenship ASAP so you can at least be off the hook for the I-864. Everything else around the situation can be solved during divorce proceedings.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
36 minutes ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

Just let it go unless you have some tangible proof of this crime you allege. Best thing to do is hope she gets her citizenship ASAP so you can at least be off the hook for the I-864. Everything else around the situation can be solved during divorce proceedings.

OP's divorce was final 2 months ago.......I agree with your advice.....

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 minute ago, missileman said:

OP's divorce was final 2 months ago.......I agree with your advice.....

Missed it. OP is basically powerless now unless he has some concrete proof of a crime. Honestly, sounds like he was complicit in a crime if there was one.

OP, you best hope is to get her to become a US citizen, so your responsibility for the I-864  is over, like someone mentioned above. I feel compelled to point out to you (if you don't already know) that she can choose to remain a LPR, not to get a job, and you are legally responsible to provide for her (up to the poverty guideline) for the rest of her life.  She can sue you for that monetary support and the judge will have no choice but to grant it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
11 hours ago, James&Maggie said:

We’d been married a year on 8 July 2015 living together in Georgia 🇬🇪. Most of the visa process was complete. I had to return to America because I needed to take a job that paid well enough for the AOS. I returned to the States 22 July 2015 and started my job on 30 July. I discovered some months later she’d been writing love letters to another guy. She hand wrote it with a header dating is 31 July 2015. I told her it was over.

But then I’d never see my citizen son again. 

So I decided to bring her anyway, albeit under duress...

One year, one month, and four days later we were separated. Final divorce 18 October 2018. 

How do I deport her?

https://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-Volume8-PartJ-Chapter2.html

https://www.ayottecarmicdhael.com/immigration-fraud

If you become aware of an immigration fraud investigation, you may want to consider talking to an immigration fraud defense attorney before you decide whether to go to the police. In some cases, law enforcement may try and use your information to incriminate yourself. It can be beneficial to have an advocate on your side to make sure your rights are

• Off Notify me of replies

represented.

it is stated under USCIS site but i was unable to locate it 

but u did know before visa and u particapated in the marriage and visa fraud

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

https://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-TableOfContents.html

plus this

if you become aware of an immigration fraud investigation, you may want to consider talking to an immigration fraud defense attorney before you decide whether to go to the police. In some cases, law enforcement may try and use your information to incriminate yourself. It can be beneficial to have an advocate on your side to make sure your rights are represented.

https://www.ayottecarmichael.com/immigration-fraud

you scammed yourself

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
57 minutes ago, aaron2020 said:

The OP has been lurking around.  He's been here in the last hour as indicated by his profile but has not posted again.

This is a nasty divorce involving child custody.

The OP thinks he has leverage in the custody battle if he can get her deported.  The potential to abuse the immigration system to gain an advantage in a custody battle is the precise reason that his attempt to get her deported will go nowhere.  Public policy is not going to support that kind of BS.

As a previous poster advised - move on and learn to co-parent.  She's here.  She's staying.  She's going to become a US citizen.  

The selfishness involved in this OP's intention is startling. Your child will be better off growing up with both of you, period. Accept it, and for your sake do not do anything to try to get her deported - as many here have already pointed out, it would likely incriminate you more than her.

I-751

29 Oct 2018      Application Sent

31 Oct 2018      Application Received 

5 Nov 2018       Text confirmation 

6 Nov 2018       Check Cashed

1 Dec 2018       Biometrics Appointment Notice

6 Dec 2018       NOA1 Date

10 Dec 2018     Biometrics Appointment - Syracuse, NY

11 Dec 2018     NOA1 Received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

you can not deport someone. you are not the government.

you brought all this on yourself because tyou knew she was cheating beforehand.

And trying to keep a kid from his parent (regardless of your personal feelings about her) is the lowest of low things to do.

Edited by debbiedoo

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.