Tabby 7

NADRA both certificate

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Tabby 7 said:

Hello! I have NADRA birth certificate which has English translation at the bottom. Do I still need to get the document translated for US immigration purposes? Kindly help ASAP

I submitted NADRA Birth Certificate issued by the Union Council. The document has English translation already. USCIS accepted my copy.

Edited by Visitor User

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Tabby 7 said:

Hello! I have NADRA birth certificate which has English translation at the bottom. Do I still need to get the document translated for US immigration purposes? Kindly help ASAP

I concur, we issued several documents  (including birth certificates) from the union council and did not translate any of them since they are in both English and Urdu.  

Edited by Ahmed&Freda

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Visitor User said:

Another issue was:

Normal entry vs Late? 

What do you all have and did USCIS accept it?

We did not have a problem with it.  It can potentially cause a red flag but I have seen cases that had no issue with the late entry.  We were never even asked about it.  I think they are aware of many Pakistanis not registering births.  Perhaps send copy of CNIC or other ID with DOB would be helpful.  We had submitted school documents to USCIS and copies of the CNIC not sure if that was helpful.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

We did not have a problem with it.  It can potentially cause a red flag but I have seen cases that had no issue with the late entry.  We were never even asked about it.  I think they are aware of many Pakistanis not registering births.  Perhaps send copy of CNIC or other ID with DOB would be helpful.  We had submitted school documents to USCIS and copies of the CNIC not sure if that was helpful.

All I had was the extract of my BC (KMC issued) which was not acceptable. That is all that was issued back then. I ended up getting the NADRA issued. FRC is acceptable according to the travel website.

Edited by Visitor User

Timeline
Visitor User said: All I had was the extract of my BC (KMC issued) which was not acceptable. That is all that was issued back then. I ended up getting the NADRA issued. FRC is acceptable according to the travel website.
Edited by Visitor User

On 12/12/2018 at 9:06 PM, Visitor User said:

All I had was the extract of my BC (KMC issued) which was not acceptable. That is all that was issued back then. I ended up getting the NADRA issued. FRC is acceptable according to the travel website.

That is strange, as I know of some people who have submitted KMC "Extract" documents and they were accepted.  I guess it depends which person receives the case

Edited by pm5k

Obligatory disclaimer:  Not a lawyer.  Posts are written based on my own research and based on whatever information is provided.  Consult an immigration attorney regarding your specific case.

Timeline
44 minutes ago, pm5k said:

That is strange, as I know of some people who have submitted KMC "Extract" documents and they were accepted.  I guess it depends which person receives the case

Oh ok.

• 2 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.