refugee

Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen jailed for three years

120 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, refugee said:

Fox’s Napolitano: We learned today that prosecutors have evidence Trump committed a felony

BY JUSTIN WISE - 12/12/18 04:33 PM EST

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano said the American public "learned" on Wednesday that federal prosecutors have evidence President Trump committed a crime.

"Career prosecutors here in New York have evidence that the president of the United States committed a felony by ordering and paying Michael Cohen to break the law,” Napolitano said while speaking on Fox News. “How do we know that? They told that to the federal judge. Under the rules, they can’t tell that to the federal judge unless they actually have that hardcore evidence. Under the rules, they can’t tell that to the federal judge unless they intend to do something with that evidence."

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/421083-foxs-napolitano-we-learned-today-that-prosecutors-have-evidence-trump

You must have missed the article about the former FEC commissioner who said what Trump did isn't a crime. I think he is more of an authority on election laws.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: Timeline
33 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

You must have missed the article about the former FEC commissioner who said what Trump did isn't a crime. I think he is more of an authority on election laws.

Please stop this madness.  We will NOT have facts being bandied about when people are salivating all over themselves in anticipation.

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
2 hours ago, jg121783 said:

How does he know what Trump did?

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

Between New York Prosecutors reaching a plea deal with AMI as well as Cohen, it is pretty clear that, whether or not he is impeached, he will be indicted when he is no longer President.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/12/nyregion/trump-american-media-michael-cohen.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

What is so confusing is that keeping a private email server in your own home is just fine even though it contained a great deal of classified material, but using private funds to pay off a couple of women is a crime worthy of execution.  I know there is total hatred for President Trump on the Left and even with Washington insiders and the political elite on the right, but this is just a joke.  I guess our criminal justice system is a total swamp and not to be trusted. 

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, refugee said:

Thank you. You just nailed  a point we have been trying to make for many months 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Thank you. You just nailed  a point we have been trying to make for many months 

He = "FEC commissioner who said what Trump did isn't a crime"

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

21 hours ago, refugee said:

I'm sure he has all the information the rest of us have. Probably more. He certainly has more credibility in this area than some guy on a message board.

17 hours ago, jb914 said:

Between New York Prosecutors reaching a plea deal with AMI as well as Cohen, it is pretty clear that, whether or not he is impeached, he will be indicted when he is no longer President.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/12/nyregion/trump-american-media-michael-cohen.html

That would not surprise me one bit. Considering the radical leftist prosecutors and courts in New York I would be surprised if they didn't try it. An indictment is not an indicator of guilt or innocence and is not necessarily that difficult to obtain.

12 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

What is so confusing is that keeping a private email server in your own home is just fine even though it contained a great deal of classified material, but using private funds to pay off a couple of women is a crime worthy of execution.  I know there is total hatred for President Trump on the Left and even with Washington insiders and the political elite on the right, but this is just a joke.  I guess our criminal justice system is a total swamp and not to be trusted. 

We're not supposed to talk about that. Stay on the topic of discussion which is how much of a criminal Trump is even though it is unknown what specific crimes he has committed. I'm sure Mueller will dig up something in the next few years. Just give him time.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Timeline
15 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

I'm sure he has all the information the rest of us have. Probably more. He certainly has more credibility in this area than some guy on a message board.

That would not surprise me one bit. Considering the radical leftist prosecutors and courts in New York I would be surprised if they didn't try it. An indictment is not an indicator of guilt or innocence and is not necessarily that difficult to obtain.

We're not supposed to talk about that. Stay on the topic of discussion which is how much of a criminal Trump is even though it is unknown what specific crimes he has committed. I'm sure Mueller will dig up something in the next few years. Just give him time.

I posted the opinion of Judge Napolitano , you countered with the opinion of a retired FEC member. I asked what Trump activities he is basing his opinion on and you come back with nothing. When you have something let me know, guy on the internet.

Edited by refugee

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
13 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

Hey, but it's okay to conduct private business using government email accounts? Who is calling for Trump's execution? So he paid off a couple of women, so what? Everybody does that, right? Totally normal behavior. 

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, refugee said:

I posted the opinion of Judge Napolitano , you countered with the opinion of a retired FEC member. I asked what Trump activities he is basing his opinion on and you come back with nothing. When you have something let me know, guy on the internet.

I applaud your effort.  However, the ball has been in YOUR court for much longer, because several of us have asked YOU (and Jim, Trump’s personal cheerleader) to provide proof of a crime.  You have not.

What about paying for a prostitute?  Isn’t THAT a crime in the US?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Satisfied said:

I applaud your effort.  However, the ball has been in YOUR court for much longer, because several of us have asked YOU (and Jim, Trump’s personal cheerleader) to provide proof of a crime.  You have not.

Are you asking for a friend?

1 hour ago, Satisfied said:

From my latest research: Prostitution is legal in the outlying areas of Las Vegas, and some parts of New Jersey.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.