refugee

Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen jailed for three years

120 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Oh whatever bro. Yall Ll know who I am and why I changed lol 

So what happened, did you have a stalker or what?  LOL

2 hours ago, Satisfied said:

I have too much restraint to mention a sock puppet, thankfully. 

I do think such an accusation is a serious violation of the TOS.  Be thankful I don't report the Handicapped :lol: :devil:

1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

So what happened, did you have a stalker or what?  LOL

My account got accidently locked when I change my name back to my old account by mistake a few weeks ago

1 minute ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I do think such an accusation is a serious violation of the TOS.  Be thankful I don't report the Handicapped :lol: :devil:

My account got accidently locked when I change my name back to my old account by mistake a few weeks ago

The stalker sounds better man. Just stick with that and you will be fine newbie 😁

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

They say the memory goes first....:devil:

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Just now, Bill & Katya said:

They say the memory goes first....:devil:

Its the second, trust me the 1st think to go sucks

11 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Its the second, trust me the 1st think to go sucks

Try the blue-wave tablet

45 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

Show me the headline that Says President Trump has been charged with violation of XXXXX  law. What you have presented is Judge Napolitano concluding they have found him guilty of something illegal, in this case conspiracy. Post the charges not someone assuming they are forthcoming. 

I mean... you're responding to the claim "Ladies and Gentlemen the President of the United States is a criminal", which is distinct from "being charged with a crime". There are lots of criminals who have not (yet) been charged with crimes. Lots of people, probably right here on this thread,  believe that there are ~11 million criminals who have not yet been charged with a crime in the US. 

Marriage/ AOS Timeline:

23 Dec 2015: Legal marriage

23 Jan 2016: Wedding!

23 Jan 2016: "Blizzard of the Century", wedding canceled/rescheduled (thank goodness we were legally married first or we'd have had a big problem!) :sleepy:

24 Jan 2016: Small "civil ceremony" with friends and family who were snowed in with us. December was a bit of a secret and people had traveled internationally and knew we *had* to get married that weekend, and our December legal marriage was nothing but signing a piece of paper at our priest's kitchen table, without any sort of vows etc so this was actually a very special (if not legally significant) day. (L)

16 Apr 2016: Filed for AOS and EAD/AP (We delayed a bit-- no big rush, enjoying the USCIS break)

23 Apr 2016: Wedding! Finally! :luv:

27 Apr 2016: Electronic NOA1 for all 3 :dancing:
29 Apr 2016: NOA1 Hardcopy for all 3
29 Jul 2016: Online service request for late EAD (Day 104)
29 Jul 2016: EAD/AP Approved ~3 hours after online service request
04 Aug 2016: RFE for Green Card (requested medicals/ vaccination record. They already have it). :ranting:
05 Aug 2016: EAD/AP Combo Card arrived! (Day 111)
08 Aug 2016: Congressional constituent request to get guidance on the RFE. Hoping they see they have the form and approve!

K-1 Visa Timeline:

PLEASE NOTE. This timeline was during the period of time when TSC was working on I-129fs and had a huge backlog. The average processing time was 210+ days. This is in no way predictive of your own timeline if you filed during or after April 2015, unless CSC develops a backlog. A backlog is anything above the 5-month goal time listed on USCIS's site

14 Feb 2015: Mailed I-129f to Dallas Lockbox. (L) (Most expensive Valentine's card I've ever sent!)

17 Feb 2015: NOA1 "Received Date"
19 Feb 2015: NOA1 Notice Date
08 Aug 2015: NOA2 email! :luv: (173 days from NOA1)

17 Aug 2015: Sent to NVC

?? Aug 2015: Arrived at NVC

25 Aug 2015: NVC Case # Assigned

31 Aug 2015: Left NVC for Consulate in San Jose

09 Sep 2015: Consulate received :dancing: (32 days from NOA2)

11 Sep 2015: Packet 3 emailed from embassy to me, the petitioner (34 days from NOA2).

18 Sep 2015: Medicals complete

21 Sep 2015: Packet 3 complete, my boss puts a temporary moratorium on all time off due to work emergency :clock:

02 Oct 2015: Work emergency clears up, interview scheduled (soonest available was 5 business days away--Columbus Day was in there)

13 Oct 2015: Interview

13 Oct 2015: VISA APPROVED :thumbs: (236 days from NOA1)

19 Oct 2015: Visa-in-hand

24 Oct 2015: POE !

15 Dec 2015: Fiance's mother's B-2 visa interview: APPROVED! So happy she will be at the wedding! :thumbs:

!

1 hour ago, Pennycat said:

I mean... you're responding to the claim "Ladies and Gentlemen the President of the United States is a criminal", which is distinct from "being charged with a crime". There are lots of criminals who have not (yet) been charged with crimes. Lots of people, probably right here on this thread,  believe that there are ~11 million criminals who have not yet been charged with a crime in the US. 

I see people here continuously claiming Trump broke the law and should be (and will be any day now) criminally charged and/or impeached. However when called out none of them can articulate the alleged criminal and/or impeachable offense(s). Here's your chance if you are in alignment with these people to shed some light on the subject. What is the offense or offenses and what do you offer as evidence to support your position? Its been the same song and dance the last 2+ years with no answers. At a certain point it gets old.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Now his Inaugural committee is under criminal investigation :lol:

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

45 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

I heard his. 3rd grade Sunday school teacher is a nazi

3 hours ago, Pennycat said:

A criminal by definition is someone charged with committing a crime, your distinction is not supported by facts.

Most people consider them illegal aliens not criminals but you can

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
37 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

fake news, deep state, everyone does it, where is your proof?, it's a civil matter, activist judge, witch hunt, axe to grind, what about Hillary?,what about Bill?,never met him, this totally clears him, peanut stuff, it's not what you think it is actually a very good thing, everyone is saying, Very smart people think this is a good thing you should too, Maxine Waters is not very smart, even it's a crime it's not a high crime, It's like jaywalking, the Truth is not the Truth, Alternative facts, no collusion, collusion illusion, There's no allegation of wrongdoing by the president in the government's charges, a sitting president cannot be indicted , whataboutwhataboutwhatabout, time to wrap it up...I am sure I am missing some sort of  canard.

On another note the picks for casting on the TV Series is set:

ArGO5IJ.jpg

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

4 minutes ago, refugee said:

fake news, deep state, everyone does it, where is your proof?, it's a civil matter, activist judge, witch hunt, axe to grind, what about Hillary?,what about Bill?,never met him, this totally clears him, peanut stuff, it's not what you think it is actually a very good thing, everyone is saying, Very smart people think this is a good thing you should too, Maxine Waters is not very smart, even it's a crime it's not a high crime, It's like jaywalking, the Truth is not the Truth, Alternative facts, no collusion, collusion illusion, There's no allegation of wrongdoing by the president in the government's charges, a sitting president cannot be indicted , whataboutwhataboutwhatabout, time to wrap it up...I am sure I am missing some sort of  canard.

On another note the picks for casting on the TV Series is set:

ArGO5IJ.jpg

The overwhelming request is for source and proof, seldom is it provided but hey, don't let facts stand in the way of anything you don't like

6 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

The overwhelming request is for source and proof, seldom is it provided but hey, don't let facts stand in the way of anything you don't like

It would be a good start to at least state the alleged crime or offense Trump is supposedly guilty of. We can worry about evidence if we can actually get past that point. By the way Russian collusion is not a crime nor is it an impeachable offense assuming Trump was actually guilty of it which evidence has yet to be presented that he is.

Edited by jg121783

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

I suppose you want proof of guilt to have Prosecutors start investigation.

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker