refugee

Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen jailed for three years

120 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
12 hours ago, refugee said:

No , if there has been a leak out of that team it has been by plan. Ken Starr stated that opinion just yesterday. 

You cannot remember where ?  I read different and in so many places including Fox news I cannot remember where. This is the whole "perjury trap" canard that is spread around.  Why would he lie about contacts with Kislyak to the FBI? Why would he lie to the Vice President?   The Russians knew he had lied which made him an intelligence liability even vulnerable to blackmail.  Obama specifically warned Trump about Flynn , but he insisted on keeping him on. Why?

Manafort has plead guilty to conspiracy to defraud the United States among other crimes. 

The charges last week include

Manafort having direct contact with Konstantin Kilimnik, an alleged Russian Spy, during the period when he ran the Trump campaign

Lying about the contact repeatedly. 

Laundering money

Contact with a "high level" Whitehouse officials after his plea agreement

The crimes above were allegedly committed concurrent to the campaign, transition and Presidency of Donald Trump 

Read the article I posted regarding the Flynn entrapment.  Considering the fact that the sentencing judge is raising questions as to the plea deal even though the defense is not suggesting dumping it, so there could be some merit.  Regardless, there are many reasons why Flynn would not disclose something to the FBI.  According to their own report, they did not represent themselves as investigators of a federal crime, but as colleagues discussing national security when Michael Flynn was the Director of the NSA.  The agents, including the venerable Peter Strzok in a meeting set up by the disgraced Andrew McCabe and James Comey did not warn Flynn and in fact did all they could to make sure the meeting was not set up through the White House Counsel's office which they should have done with an official investigation.  Now, the Director of the NSA answerable only to the President is not required to disclose everything to two agents acting as NSA colleagues that would be considered underlings to Michael Flynn.

It is really a joke the Mueller investigation, but I suppose having a special prosecutor every four years will be par-for-the-course.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
10 hours ago, JimandChristy said:

Cohen acted on Trump's direction to commit these crimes. He got three years, expect Mango to get worse when he is no longer President.

Ladies and Gentlemen the President of the United States is a criminal.

Trump directed Cohen to defraud the IRS on his taxes relating to Cohen's side businesses?  Do you have proof of that?

Timeline
9 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

It was taken way out of context. BTW everyone. Long story but I had to open a new account. My old one was jacked up. Mod approved and not trying to be sly or confuse everyone 

Welcome Newbie!  Here is your first upvote!

7 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

First day here and posting in CEHST eh?? 

Oh whatever bro. Yall Ll know who I am and why I changed lol 

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
4 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

Trump directed Cohen to defraud the IRS on his taxes relating to Cohen's side businesses?  Do you have proof of that?

This really is a circular discussion, the crimes around campaign finance violation are detailed in Court documents. If you have a better theory on who individual-1 is, then by all means tell us who Cohen did this work for.

Edited by refugee

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

1 minute ago, refugee said:

This really is a circular discussion, the crimes around campaign finance violation are detailed in Court documents. If you have a better theory on who individual-1 is, then by all means tell us who Cohen did this work for.

If I commit a crime on your behalf, are you equally guilty? Even if you were not aware nor condoned the act?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Randyandyuni said:

If I commit a crime on your behalf, are you equally guilty? Even if you were not aware nor condoned the act?

Are you saying individual-1 was not aware and did not condone these hush money payment?

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

Filed: Timeline
2 minutes ago, refugee said:

Are you saying individual-1 was not aware and did not condone these hush money payment?

I'M saying link here to a crime Trump is being charged for.  Stop making up stuff.

Edited by Satisfied

3 minutes ago, refugee said:

I am saying nothing, you are the one projecting you desired outcome on the situation without proof ... Make me believe

39 minutes ago, Satisfied said:

I'M saying link here to a crime Trump is being charged for.  Stop making up stuff.

clutching-at-straws.jpg

The Daily Beast
Fox News’ Judge Napolitano: We Now Know Trump ‘Committed a Felony’
By matt.wilstein@thedailybeast.com (Matt Wilstein)  
1 hr ago

If you were watching Fox News when the Michael Cohen sentence came down, you would be pretty sure this was bad news for Donald Trump’s former fixer. Less clear was what it meant for the president himself.

For clarity on that, you would have had to wait a couple of hours until anchor Shepard Smith invited the reliably frank Judge Andrew Napolitano on his afternoon news hour to explain just how bad the day’s news was for Trump.

“We’ve learned that federal prosecutors here in New York City, not Bob Mueller and his team in Washington, D.C., career prosecutors here in New York City, have evidence that the president of the United States committed a felony by ordering and paying Michael Cohen to break the law,” the judicial analyst said. “How do we know that? They told that to a federal judge.”

“Under the rules, they can’t tell that to a federal judge unless they actually have that hardcore evidence,” he continued. “Under the rules, they can’t tell that to a federal judge unless they intend to do something with that evidence.”

Now those same federal prosecutors have entered into an agreement with AMI, the National Enquirer’s parent company, “which ties a bow on all of this,” Napolitano added, “which connects the dots between the payments to the two women who claim they had intimate relationships with the president, and the line running through all of that is the president himself.”

“Prosecutors have told us through these filings that they have evidence that the president committed a felony?” Smith asked his guest.

“The felony is paying Michael Cohen to commit a felony,” Napolitano concluded. “It’s pretty basic.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fox-news’-judge-napolitano-we-now-know-trump-‘committed-a-felony’/ar-BBQS7sv?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Timeline
42 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

I am saying nothing, you are the one projecting you desired outcome on the situation without proof ... Make me believe

As I was saying before, circular conversation. I am not here to make you believe anything. Belief is your job.  There are lots of facts out there in the court documents for one to make a logical inference and draw the conclusions you want.

by inference you mean assume, by assume you mean opinion, so despite facts proving one thing, it is your opinion it proves something else ...  your conclusion may end up being correct, but with the facts currently available, it is merely conjecture on your part 

1 hour ago, JimandChristy said:

clutching-at-straws.jpg

The Daily Beast
Fox News’ Judge Napolitano: We Now Know Trump ‘Committed a Felony’
By matt.wilstein@thedailybeast.com (Matt Wilstein)  
1 hr ago

If you were watching Fox News when the Michael Cohen sentence came down, you would be pretty sure this was bad news for Donald Trump’s former fixer. Less clear was what it meant for the president himself.

For clarity on that, you would have had to wait a couple of hours until anchor Shepard Smith invited the reliably frank Judge Andrew Napolitano on his afternoon news hour to explain just how bad the day’s news was for Trump.

“We’ve learned that federal prosecutors here in New York City, not Bob Mueller and his team in Washington, D.C., career prosecutors here in New York City, have evidence that the president of the United States committed a felony by ordering and paying Michael Cohen to break the law,” the judicial analyst said. “How do we know that? They told that to a federal judge.”

“Under the rules, they can’t tell that to a federal judge unless they actually have that hardcore evidence,” he continued. “Under the rules, they can’t tell that to a federal judge unless they intend to do something with that evidence.”

Now those same federal prosecutors have entered into an agreement with AMI, the National Enquirer’s parent company, “which ties a bow on all of this,” Napolitano added, “which connects the dots between the payments to the two women who claim they had intimate relationships with the president, and the line running through all of that is the president himself.”

“Prosecutors have told us through these filings that they have evidence that the president committed a felony?” Smith asked his guest.

“The felony is paying Michael Cohen to commit a felony,” Napolitano concluded. “It’s pretty basic.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fox-news’-judge-napolitano-we-now-know-trump-‘committed-a-felony’/ar-BBQS7sv?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

Show me the headline that Says President Trump has been charged with violation of XXXXX  law. What you have presented is Judge Napolitano concluding they have found him guilty of something illegal, in this case conspiracy. Post the charges not someone assuming they are forthcoming.