Sparrow

We got NOIR need help

446 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Actually, the write up from the interview is so damaging that even disregarding the possibility of previous marriages, they were denying you anyway.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

and he told me to leave my wife and get married in pakistan

Now, I'm confused.........why would he just suddenly say something like that?

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

1 minute ago, Jaquelly said:

That seems cut and dry.

The burden is on you to PROVE you have never been married. They have records that you have, in fact, been married. Twice.

Recently I put my wife name on my identity card and it's was single status on my identity card before they are liening guy I don't know how to prove them wrong 

Just now, missileman said:

Now, I'm confused.........why would he just suddenly say something like that?

I don't know why he said to me that 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Recently I put my wife name on my identity card and it's was single status on my identity card before they are liening guy I don't know how to prove them wrong 

Sorry but it does not matter what you recently did.  What matters is what occurred at the interview and what was stated in the documents provided by you and your spouse.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Did I miss something? I do no see anything in the letter about being married more than once? Did you apply for a tourist visa or something previously and put down married? I have seen that come back and kill people's chances before. Never mind I read it for the 5th time and finally saw it after missing it somehow.

Edited by ThomasNC1988

Just now, Ahmed&Freda said:

Hypothetically speaking he could be telling the truth.   Government agencies do make mistakes.   In my NOIR it mentioned me being married twice before which was untrue.  I just responded to the NOIR with the facts,  I did not use an attorney and it was reaffirmed.   We don't know this gentleman from Adam he is asking for advice is it so hard to just give it without making assumptions that he is hiding something.   

OP I have to admit this is tough one.  Your really need to seek advice from an attorney.

Thanks for believing me why would I lie if I was not married before I was not I don't know everyone pointing on me that I was telling them lie I was only married once with my wife and trying to be with her I told her to move to pakistan but she don't want to leave her country and she want to be with me too she is only coming to visit me soon 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

Did I miss something? I do no see anything in the letter about being married more than once? Did you apply for a tourist visa or something previously and put down married? I have seen that come back and kill people's chances before.

It states that on the biographic page he did NOT list prior wives.  It is stating that as if he is withholding information from them that he was married before but does not say why they feel that way.

Just now, ThomasNC1988 said:

Did I miss something? I do no see anything in the letter about being married more than once? Did you apply for a tourist visa or something previously and put down married? I have seen that come back and kill people's chances before. Never mind I read it for the 5th time and finally saw it after missing it somehow.

This was my first time I didn't apply for any other visa category we only applied for i130 that's why and we apply for that in 2016 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Thanks for believing me why would I lie if I was not married before I was not I don't know everyone pointing on me that I was telling them lie I was only married once with my wife and trying to be with her I told her to move to pakistan but she don't want to leave her country and she want to be with me too she is only coming to visit me soon 

Do you know who is listed on your FRC?  You may want to go to NADRA and have it printed so you have a copy.  That and a search of history of your CNIC.    

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Do you know who is listed on your FRC?  You may want to go to NADRA and have it printed so you have a copy.  That and a search of history of your CNIC.    

Good points......that suspicion of prior marriages came from somewhere........

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Just now, Ahmed&Freda said:

I have that paper with me that my wife is on my identity card 

Timeline

Do you have a copy of the G-325 they are referencing?  Can you redact names and post that?  The letter specifically brings that form to light regarding your "supposed" marriages.  You need to look at that.

I agree with everyone else, however, that you have more to overcome than just the marriage challenge.  From a novice standpoint, I would suggest an attorney and fast!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.