Sparrow

We got NOIR need help

446 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sparrow said:

Case Was Approved

On December 6, 2018, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschangeto give us your new mailing address.

Where did they accuse you of being married twice?  I don't see it.

Why are you focused on something that doesn't matter?

You can upload this.  You took time to upload this.  Why can't you upload the relevant information about being accused of marrying twice?.  Or even just type it out?

Edited by aaron2020

12 minutes ago, aaron2020 said:

Instead of focusing on this, why don't you tell us why they think you married twice.

You don't have to upload.  Type what was said in the letter.  

I don't know why they think like that but this is the plus point for me because this is the first marriage to my wife they lie about this and I can't able to upload the second picture due to low storage 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
Just now, Sparrow said:

I don't know why they think like that but this is the plus point for me because this is the first marriage to my wife they lie about this and I can't able to upload the second picture due to low storage 

Don't upload the picture just write here exactly what they write on the second page.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Yes I know that but why they are saying that my i130 petition is approved when they sending the NOIR ? Why they didn't update as sending NOIR ?

Your petition and you Visa application are 2 different things. When USCIS gets your petition back I believe they will notify you and you will have a set amount of time to respond to have it re-affirmed and sent back to the embassy to try again. Until then more face time and practice English I would think.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Yes I know that but why they are saying that my i130 petition is approved when they sending the NOIR ? Why they didn't update as sending NOIR ?

Why is this important?

Why do you avoid posting about being accused of being married twice?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Type it out.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

@Sparrow Is this the 1st NOIR or did she also receive one a year ago???

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

2 minutes ago, aaron2020 said:

Where did they accuse you of being married twice?  I don't see it.

Why are you focused on something that doesn't matter?

You can upload this.  You took time to upload this.  Why can't you upload the relevant information about being accused of marrying twice?.  Or even just type it out?

On January 8 2016 the Beneficiary signed form G 325A biographic information which state that severe penalties are provided by law for concealing a material fact the Beneficiary signed G 325A does not list two prior wives.THIS IS NOT TRUE I ONLY MARRIED WITH MY WIFE ONLY THEY ARE LIENING ABOUT THIS 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sparrow said:

On January 8 2016 the Beneficiary signed form G 325A biographic information which state that severe penalties are provided by law for concealing a material fact the Beneficiary signed G 325A does not list two prior wives.THIS IS NOT TRUE I ONLY MARRIED WITH MY WIFE ONLY THEY ARE LIENING ABOUT THIS 

Why would they think this?

SHOUTING THAT THEY ARE LYING is not going to help us help you.  

Give us good information and we can try to help you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

You have never been married prior to your current marriage and got a divorce or something? 

Just now, aaron2020 said:

Why would they think this?

SHOUTING THAT THEY ARE LYING is not going to help us help you.  

Give us good information and we can try to help you.

I swear to God that I am not married with anyone before my marriage I don't know why they are saying this bro how to prove them wrong?

Just now, Sparrow said:

I swear to God that I am not married with anyone before my marriage I don't know why they are saying this bro how to prove them wrong?

Dude, the US government is not stupid. If they say it, there's a reason for it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
Just now, Sparrow said:

Were you ever "engaged" to anyone there in Pakistan before?

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.